A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SQD!!!!

at last, another fix!

What can I say: luvitluvitluvitluvitluvitluvitluvitluvitluvitluvit.

But he wasn’t ordinary. Her refusal to see him and his bruised ego kept him from telling her that he was Superman. Clark was tired though. He was tired of loving someone who would never return it. He was tired of just being a best friend when he wanted to be more. Most of all, he was tired of being drooled over one minute only to be ignored the next. So, he’d packed a bag, changed his clothes, and left the city. He wasn’t sure where he was going or how long he’d be gone. All he knew was that he needed time alone. Time to think… without deadlines, Superman, or Lois Lane.
I'm not gonna quote list all the passages I liked, 'cause I'll have to past the whole part 1, but still, Superman or Lois Lane? Tough choice, isn't it...or isn't it?

Lois watched with the rest of the media, and the world, as the blue streak left their field of vision. In less than an hour he’d collide with the massive structure threatening life on the planet. She gathered a few final quotes, then headed off downtown to the temporary offices of the Daily Planet.
And nice and dynamic description of the events that are lying ahead.

When's part 2 due?

Carole smile1

Kerth
Kerth
Interesting setup!! wink

Nightfall after BatP/HoL, uh? evil

Part2? :p

Jose cool

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Very interesting start. thumbsup

Lois watched with the rest of the media, and the world, as the blue streak left their field of vision. In less than an hour he’d collide with the massive structure threatening life on the planet. She gathered a few final quotes, then headed off downtown to the temporary offices of the Daily Planet.
Let's find Superman. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting beginning.

Unfortunately, it was all Clark's POV, so we don't know what Lois is going through at the moment.

There will be more of Lois, right? Curious as to her thoughts on Clark not being around.

Tank (who figures that since this instalment was so short that a new one will be up shortly)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard