Print Thread
#11946 04/04/04 01:44 PM
G
gerry Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
G
What a nice way for Lois and Clark to get together without beating around the bush too much.

I think that issue about why Superman didn't tell Lois about Lex (and Lois's subsequent anger) could become fodder for the fanfic mill. goofy

I like the idea that Superman admits that he was angry with Lois for turning Clark down and running off to Lex. Personally, I never understood that at all. Your explanation of Lois trying to make Superman jealous makes a lot of sense. thumbsup

But they resolved this problem quickly and made for some very romantic smoochies clap

#11947 04/09/04 04:23 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you very much, Gerry! smile

Yeah, I realised while I was reading Blind Spots that we'd both stumbled on the same issue as a source of conflict in our stories. Well, you know what they say: great minds and all that... wink I should add, by the way, that my heart sank when I read a later section of Blind Spots, because you have another little development which occurs in my current long WIP. The stories are very different, as is the way this particular development turns out, but I wanted to alert you in case you read the story when it's posted and notice the similarity. smile

I'm glad you liked the explanation for Lois accepting Lex's proposal. I've come up with other explanations in the past - after all, it was such an out-of-character thing for Lois to do, which means that it's fun trying to find reasonable explanations for it - and I think I like this one most. Well, at least for now! goofy

Thanks again!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard