Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Nice work, Gerry!!

Sorry I haven't been here all along; work's been a nightmare and I've had two three-day business trips in as many weeks. :p Anyway, thanks for posting the last two parts at once!

I really, really liked Lois and Superman's talk! It was excellent on a number of levels. First, Lois giving Superman the courage to go on is always great to read; the strongest man in the world needing someone to lean on is just so much part of the Lois and Clark story. thumbsup But add to it Lois being mad at Superman anyway, and Clark having forgotten that she was staying at his place and being barely able to remember that he needed to cover up for himself... I loved it. smile

So Mayson's mother was the weak link all along - I'm glad she found out herself rather than Clark having to tell her. I don't think that's a conversation he would have avoided, unlike other ones... but still, it would have been very hard for her to take coming from anyone else.

And you ended with a revelation too! smile

Thanks for this story, Gerry - I really enjoyed reading it.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Every time I read about Mayson's car exploding and Clark not saving her in time...I feel very sad. Especially when she forgives him in the end about being Superman. Good development of her character and her family. You made us care about her, Gerry.

Does the word resurrection = sequel??? Just wondering.

I vote for one, if it does. Great job!. Chris

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Gerry

A fantastic finish! smile1
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I liked this story a lot, I always looked for it when I came on this site. It went too fast.

Seriously 11 & 12 were speedy, it was like Boom here's the end after the big build up.

Also I was thinking it was sad that Mayson died in this version, I was probably coming to the wrong conclusion that you were hinting around at keeping her on, at least for a little while.

Anyway great dialogue and looking forward to your next story!

TEEEJ

Kerth
Kerth
Two parts!!! thumbsup

But you killed her!! whinging

Well, at least Lois knows the truth when Agent Sard... I mean Scardino appears laugh

Jose cool

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good finish. Some classic conversations here.

We have the Lois offers Superman a shoulder and words of wisdom conversation, then we have the 'we both really want to be more than friends' conversation.

Finally, we get the 'oops, I'm Superman, but luckily you're not mad' conversation.

I wonder what our intrepid duo will do now that they are all 'talked' out.

Tank (who thinks maybe Gerry should do a sequel so Lois can have a chance to get a proper haircut)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard