Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yeah! Clark is going back to Metropolis.

Boy what I wouldn't give for a Tess and Raphael to advise me on my life! Can we call them back?

I hope he gets back there in time for that RAVE. Sounds like Lois is going to need him there.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Tess shook her head. “Lois is your soul mate, Clark. God made you with her in mind, and He created her with you in mind. There’s no question, a soul mate is defined as a connection between two spirits, yours and hers. Thus, there is no room or place for jealousy. You asked about religion, but this is not about religion, this is about listening to that still small voice inside of you, and getting over being afraid of those external things. You need to get over being afraid of a lot of things, Clark. Get over being afraid that Andrew is bad for Lois, of telling Lois how you feel, but especially that because someone is different from you, that they are bad news. If you keep holding these things in, you will ultimately destroy yourself. God doesn’t want you to do that, He wants you to be happy, and He wants you to tap into His wisdom now and again without being afraid or dragging your feet about it.”
Beautiful. thumbsup

More ASAP, Please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Yay!! Clark is coming back to Metropolis!! clap

more!! wildguy

Jose cool

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard