Print Thread
#11848 04/02/04 03:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great installment Gerry, I'm always looking for your posts on this story.

Ending sounds good, can't wait to see the chemistry that happens while they're hanging together, and won't it be fun when Mayson finds out...heheheh evil

Thanks for the continuing fix Gerry

TEEEEJ

#11849 04/02/04 04:29 AM
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part, can't wait for more smile1

I wonder if my toothbrush will taste smoky?"
laugh

#11850 04/02/04 10:34 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#11851 04/02/04 08:23 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Gerry

Excellent A-plot development! smile1

Tricia cool

#11852 04/03/04 12:39 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Okay... Baby Rage in a better place and Lois too wink

Wonder what Mayson thinks of the deal... smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#11853 04/03/04 05:36 AM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

I wonder why Lois doesn't blame Superman for her apartment getting smoke and fire damaged. After all he was supposed to be watching over her. If that's the case why wasn't he there to stop it before it barely started.

I know the ill timmed 'Superman rescues' were just added for dramatic effect, to place the gentle readers into a state of concern for Lois, but the effect seemed to be lost in the 'matter of fact' way in which the situation was finely handled.

I think a few sentences, whether aloud, or inspectively, about the delay in Superman's rescue would help here. Lois is smart and would understand that Superman couldn't abandon helping those other people, but she coudl still be a bit ticked off over what she lost when Big Blue was supposed to be doing his guardian angel thing. After all, she is still not that happy with the man in the first place.

Tank (who, like everyone else, knows that Mayson is going to find Lois at Clark's place, but like everyone else, is looking forward to the fireworks)

#11854 04/03/04 03:00 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois is moving in with Clark? hyper Do I sense a secret being uncovered soon? laugh

Let's see, Clark has to brake up with Mayson clap , Lois and Clark have to declare their love for each other dance , Clark has to tell Lois his secret or at least make up with her as Superman and they have bad guys to catch, all in two parts?

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
#11855 04/04/04 07:08 AM
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Once again, thank you for your positive comments. I'm so glad that you're enjoying the story. I'm definitely enjoying your feedback. blush

I want especially to thank Maria who so conscientiously and kindly sends feedback on both boards--above and beyond my expectations. goofy

And to the other faithful feedback givers, (daneel, TEEEEJ, kb, Tricia and inga) thanks a lot.

I'm going to post the last two installments today. I hope it doesn't take away from your Sunday archive reading, but I'm getting bogged down with Passover preparations (a labour of love, but a labour nonetheless)..

So stay tuned for Parts 11 and 12.

gerry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard