Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
<snicker> Those two do manage to twist each other all up, don't they? And I love that he took the opportunity to talk to her when she couldn't get away! laugh

And you (both?) still retain your flair for choosing... interesting spots to end your sections <g>

Happy birthday, Meredith!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
For me??? Oh, wow - you *are* wonderful! dance Thank you!

And it's a wonderful story! From a farcical start - I can just imagine Lois squirming and wriggling while she looks Kryptonite at Superman! - to a minefield of a conversation, to an angsty confrontation...

But then - *********! Who said you could put *********???? And at a point like that, where Lois is just about to follow him into the bedroom (no neon signs required this time)? Why, you - you - you're almost as evil as I am! :p

And now I've got to go away for a week with this unresolved? Aikona. <g>

Well, by the time I come back, there'd better be a part 2, at least... maybe 3 and 4 too. Okay? laugh

Have a good week!
Mere

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge
Merriwether
Merriwether
OK, I think we need a new rule on these boards. No fair posting a story without saying up front how many parts it's going to be. Hey, don't run away from me like that! Get back here! I'm an admin, you know!!!

Ahem. <g>

Boy, talk about everyone going through the emotional wringing -- Lois, Clark, Superman ... and me, too!

The opening was funny, though I admit I would have strangled Clark if he tried that. And Lois? I'm disappointed in you, young lady -- everyone knows that if you wanted him to untie you, the time to turn on the tears was when you told him it hurt! The boy would have broken those ropes faster than you could have seen, then groveled in apology to boot. <vbg>

Great stuff, you two. Clark started off thinking he was going to be sneaky, then ended up getting caught in his own trap. Definitely a good read so far. smile

Now can you *please* tell me how many parts it's going to be? And a posting schedule? I mean, come on, it's a birthday story, it can't be that long, right? RIGHT??

Kathy (who also went through the emotional wringer because she'd just spent a good portion of yesterday outlining a new WIP and is now ready to pick up the keyboard and smash it against the ground because there are enough similar elements to this one to make me groan. See, that's reason enough to let me read the rest immediately, so know if I need to delete my file or not! You wouldn't want me to delete it unnecessarily, would you? wink )

Top Banana
Top Banana
OK, I think we need a new rule on these boards. No fair posting a story without saying up front how many parts it's going to be.
Quick pop up to answer Kathy's concern: I edited the section to reflect the number of parts we're planning on. Unless the Muse really takes off, we should wrap it up in a second part. smile Oh, and Kathy, don't you dare ditch your WIP! We'll be after you if you even get it remotely close to the recycle bin! wildguy wildguy wildguy

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great start, ladies!!

/me hangs up new wip and waits for a lull in the BatP/HoL rewrites to post new story...

But honestly, this was wonderful!! Loved how Superman had her captive -- personally, I think he let her go too soon!!

More soon!!

Missy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lord, you guys write so well together! I can't wait to read the rest of it!

Happy b-day Meredith. smile

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Happy Birthday, Meredith!!!!!

And what a wonderful opening premise and leaving us with Clark in the bedroom and Lois in the livingroom -- okay where do they wind up?????

Great story guys.

Barb.

Columnist
Columnist
Ooh, I liked! Please post the next part soon smile

Melisma (slithering quietly back under her Rock to wait)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
How dare you stop there? Come back here Wendy and Kaethel and post the rest of this!!!!!!

This is a very emotional start. You first had me rotflol at the beginnning with Lois tied up. Then came the conversation with Lois and Superman, so... so... spot on. And then you continue to the conversation with Lois and Clark. So wonderful, I almost saw a tear rolling down my cheek.

But where is the rest??? You can't leave them like that... get back here and bring Lois to the bedroom too and... and... I want smoochies!!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy And Kaethel

WOW! A wonderful part! goofy

I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
This is a 'me too' post. Everyone has picked out exactly what I loved, and everyone else has told you how evil you two are for choosing that spot to end the installment!

Looking forward to more,
Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Where's the angst? Can't have a Wendy and Kaethel : Mistresses of Evil fic without the angst can we? wink

Only one more part? Hmmmmm, I wonder how they plan to get all the big whams and the Lois haircut into just one more part?

Tank the Retired (who is happy to see Kaethel is busy working on more important fics than some silly challenge thingie)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ladies,
ditto others
funny beginning
You're definitely evil leaving us here
more soon please
merry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEREDITH

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wendy & Kaethel,
ditto, ditto, me 3 (4 0r 9??) wink -- most everybody said what I wanted to also smile1

S (the impatent one who is more than willing to beg for more parts)

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Oops, I guess I didn't post yesterday after I read this.

I loved the beginning where Superman leaves Lois tied up! Too funny. I loved the line about gagging her. What am I talking about? I can't narrow anything down because I love it all!

Please hurry with part 2!

- Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow another great job guys. You are evil for leaving us there though<g> More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Tank couldn't find the angst? He wasn't looking very hard, was he? goofy

I like. I was always annoyed that Clark didn't use Sman to point out Luthor's character to Lois. I know Wendy addressed this in House of Lane, but quite frankly, leaving Lois tied up is just about the only way to get her to listen. laugh

I know we were supposed to feel sorry for Lois, but I couldn't. Her misery is of her own making, but Clark's is all thanks to her. frown Mind you, it's hard to face one's own mistakes, so I give her credit for that. And I want MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kae and I would like to thank you all very much for your wonderful comments on part 1 of this story. We’re really grateful to everyone who’s posted. smile

For me??? Oh, wow - you *are* wonderful! Thank you!

And it's a wonderful story! From a farcical start - I can just imagine Lois squirming and wriggling while she looks Kryptonite at Superman! - to a minefield of a conversation, to an angsty confrontation...
Awww! Thanks, Mere! We’re delighted that you like it. And we hope you’ll like the rest, when you get back from your soggy camping trip. wink

I love that he took the opportunity to talk to her when she couldn't get away!
I like. I was always annoyed that Clark didn't use Sman to point out Luthor's character to Lois. I know Wendy addressed this in House of Lane, but quite frankly, leaving Lois tied up is just about the only way to get her to listen.
LOL - thanks, Hazel and Pam! Yes, it did occur to me as I wrote that opening part that it was probably Superman’s best opportunity to get Lois to stay put and listen. Though he didn’t really take account of the fact that, while Lois had no option but to stay where she was, he hadn’t done anything about keeping her quiet!

The opening was funny, though I admit I would have strangled Clark if he tried that. And Lois? I'm disappointed in you, young lady -- everyone knows that if you wanted him to untie you, the time to turn on the tears was when you told him it hurt! The boy would have broken those ropes faster than you could have seen, then groveled in apology to boot. <vbg>
LOL! And you’re quite right, Kathy; turning on the waterworks would have ensured that Clark untied her pronto! But maybe Lois was just too proud to let him see her in tears. Silly woman! <g>

Loved how Superman had her captive -- personally, I think he let her go too soon!!
I loved the beginning where Superman leaves Lois tied up! Too funny. I loved the line about gagging her.
Thanks, Alicia and LOL Missy! Maybe! But then, she’d never have spoken to him again, which might have resulted in an epic as opposed to a short(ish) birthday story for Mere! eek

Loved the humor in the beginning with Lois tied up, loved the misunderstanding of Clark's "revelation", loved the scene where Lois comes to Clark's to talk and his declaration of love. HATED where you two "evil" ladies left this hanging ---- ARGH!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, S! And I’m glad that you commented on the almost-revelation; that was fun to write. Actually, it was one of the points where we changed author; Kae set it up by writing the line in which Superman says ‘Clark loves you! I love you!’ and then passed the story to me. smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I just caught up with this and am glad I won't have to wait very long for part 2 smile1

Loved the story so far. I think Lois should figure out a way to tie Clark up and make him a captive audience wink

I'm in admiration that you can get Lois past Sman to Clark in one more part laugh

Oops, just checked original post...two more parts dance

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard