Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Yes... i know that the poison in the clone should have affected Clark, but i'm choosing to believe that as long as he doesn't touch the clone, he'll be okay.

Hope you like - I did write this hastily, but i'm short on time, and won't have time this weekend to deal with the story.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Top Banana
Top Banana
YAY!! Thanks for letting us relax a teeny weeny bit! laugh

And they're off to the rescue!! Lois is really realizing how strong she can be in order to save Clark. Hopefully that'll help her in her fight to recover from her ordeal.

Thanks for the quick part Leela!! You made my day. smile1
~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I always love when OUR Lois and Clark get to come and help save the day.

Loved Lois' observation that her twin looked gorgeous with her long hair...

Can't wait for #56!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Good for them! laugh

more soon!

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Eek the tension! I'm glad L&C are there to help set things back in order!

Looking forward to more!
JD smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I actually realized in part 53 that I had messed with the original show's timeline of events.

I admitted doing so in my comments to that part, and then decided to go with it.

Lois and Clark are not yet married, and so yes, they are caught up in the whole annoying new kryptonian thing.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Leela, you are cruel to pick Clark at a moment he was wearing Kal-El's costume... but all's well that ends well, I guess. I knew it was "our" L&C the moment you said they looked at Herb in deep irritation goofy

Good for Lois, getting that poison into the clone -- he was scaring *me* and it's amazing she didn't completely freak out.

Now, let's go rescue Clark!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

The scene with Lois and the clone was well done. You could really see and feel the arrogance of the clone and the constant battle with her panic the Lois was having. But being a Lois Lane, she steeled her resolve and managed to get through it.

I think that once 'our' Lois and Clark hear her story they are going to be appalled and while Lois will be sympathetic to that Lois, Clark is going to obsess about how any version of him could be so evil.

I greatly resent the crack 'our' Lois thought about Lois looking so good in longer hair. It's an established fact that she looks better in short hair. I demand equal time and for Lois to wonder if she'd look as good as 'our' Lois if she cut her hair.

Tank (who thinks it would be even better if Lois went ahead and cut her hair to surprise Clark)

L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
In case you haven't yet noticed, Tank - I'm including "long hair" cracks in each of these chapters, just as a special treat to you :-)

FWIW, I've always dreamed of having long lush hair, but my hair does not wish to look long and lush, so I am now sporting a nice above the shoulder bob.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow!, I've just spent 3 days reading from start to finish on this story and I gotta say I'm just flabberghasted by my change in emotions as I read it. This story had me on edge, scared, happy, laughing, angry, wow!

I can't wait to see the next section, I've had all the other chapters at my fingertips and now I've gotta wait like everyone else!!

And Yeah I love those inputs on Lois's hair length, I figured you had to be tipping Tank off every time you brought it up evil

So please looking forward to the next section soon please !!!

TEEEEJ

L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks Teej!!!

Anyway - I can't post this week. I'm going away this weekend, and i'm swamped at work - so no chapter.

But sometime next week, for sure!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well I comented on the other boards but I will here also, in hope that Leela will have pity on us and post the next segment soon. Good part Leela! I am glad she knocked the clone out. I hope she finds her poor Clark soon. You are right about the liquid K though. Clark from our world can not be affected by it or else he will not be able to save Clark. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
FYI: I'm super busy right now. I have a tight deadline for a project that is giving me technical headaches.

As a result, I have to focus only on that, and not on the story. So it'll be at least a week before the next chapter is done.

Sorry.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard