Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
shells Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! I'm so honored to start the comments folder!

This was such a treat - I hadn't expected a new part until the weekend! And, Leela, this was simply amazing. I love the link that Lois and Clark have and Clark's ability to enter her mind gently is so like him. The introspection here is wonderful and I ached for poor Lois first when she sensed that something was wrong and later when Wells brings her yet another doppelganger. Oh - this is just so, so, good. I can't wait for more smile

does a post on Thursday mean that we can expect another on Sunday? pretty please?

shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
whoa... this was going so very well -- I loved the good night kiss, and their telepathic conversation during the date was wonderful. But then you threw in *such* a twist...! eek At first I thought Clark was on red K, but thinking about his "progenitor" makes me wonder if this is Vatman... or something... and then that cliffhanger just proves that you're evil <g>

Stop! This is killing me!
Me, too, Lois, me too!

I'm going to worry about this til you post again, you know!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
R
Rac Offline
Columnist
Columnist
R
Oh good grief! You really are out to torture them, arent' you? First it's an unwanted charity date, then it's Vatman, then it's Lord Kal. It's been a long time since I've done any math, but I think that's what you call an exponential series of things getting worse.

Rac

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thank you!

I know it's evil, and it isn't Red-K, Pam, just to ease your fears. I couldn't ever have my Clark act like a jerk towards Lois - there's no way she'd get past that, given her trauma.

I will TRY to get the next part in post shape by sunday. But I was a bad bad bad person today and didn't do things I was supposed to do in order to write this stuff up, so I need to focus on those other things.

I do have a meaty chapter mostly written though, so I live in hope.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Don't leave us hanging. mad

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, I hope it's OUR Lois and Clark, not Lord Kal. I take it this doppelganger is his son. How did he get here?

Wow...can't wait for the next part

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well well, so Wells is back and it looks as if he called our Lois and Clark in to help. Lois will be relieved that there is at least one more good Clark ou there. But find her Clark quick! Poor Lois as if she hasn't been through enough already! she has to deal with a clone now! Poor Clark, I hope he recovers quickly. Great segment Leela, I can't wait for more torture! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Leela awesome!! eek

I was just thinking about this story today on my way home from work..talk about timing.

Please oh please don't leave us hanging for long!!?? notworthy

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

WOW! goofy
But what a twist! eek

I can't wait to see what happens. Please post ASAP. wildguy

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting instalment. I can see a a lot of things coming out of this.

First, we have our first good wham.

Next, Vatman is brought into the picture. (As if Lois didn't have enough problems getting over Lord Kal, now she'll just regress more at the hands of this Barry wannabe.

Wells is brought back (not always a good thing)

And now the poor tortured Lois will get to meet 'the' Lois and Clark. The bad will be that she'll meet the woman who triggered her Clark's obssession. The good is that she'll see how much better she'd look in a short haircut. wink

Tank (who forgot to add that Clark is probably a soon to be deceased hero as Lex can't afford to keep him around)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard