Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Good part! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ann, this was *hilarious*. Loved the way Kevin-the-geek immediately attributed his "mutated" powers to the lightning bolt! His efforts to find lightning based powers were fun, too.

Two quick comments: I was a bit surprised that the superpowers granted him muscles like that. It never occurred to me, especially with LnC-based Superman, that muscle power was involved as much as superpower. Certainly our Clark wasn't particularly muscle-bound, was he?

My other comment is that if Keven is as geeky as you imply, he ought to know that the Flash got his powers from being struck with a lightning bolt and doused with chemicals at the same time. It's certainly close enough to Kevin's experiences!

Poor Clark, appreciating the serenity of the skies, not knowing what's going to come crashing on the scene. All humor aside, it will quite interesting to see this alt-world get a taste of what a super-hero is like -- and see how Lana and Clark react!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well, this was a fun part. laugh More soon, please?

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Thanks again everyone for the comments. This is supposed to be a fun story (sorry, those looking for angst), so have fun with it. smile

I was a bit surprised that the superpowers granted him muscles like that. It never occurred to me, especially with LnC-based Superman, that muscle power was involved as much as superpower.
There's a method to my madness, here, that will be explained a few parts down the road. It's not the muscles so much as the fact that the powers kinda sorta become a part of him.

I'll post more tomorrow. Until then, thanks again for reading.

AnnN.

To thine own self be true.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard