Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Continuing to break down the walls that separate them. How sweet when she told him that she loved his face. How aware he is that Lois makes him feel out of control.

Anyone that's been in love knows that feeling, Clark!! It's not just you.

I'm eagerly waiting for the nFIC version to come out soon.....

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Did a little episodic research, and realized that they were married when alt-C went to help her find her man...

Oh well - this is an alternative, alternative reality. In my story, Clark never encountered a married alternative Lois.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Kerth
Kerth
oooh! They talked a lot laugh

Their relationship is improving smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

Small steps, very small steps, but progress of sorts none the less.

I figure Lois and Clark will finally have a normal, loving relationship... never. But they might be able to enjoy each other's company on a fairly consistant basis before Lois retires from the Daily Planet... maybe. wink

Tank (who thinks that L made a mistake in her story when Clark mentions he likes Lois' hair longer, when it's a well-known, estblished fact that he really prefers it short; unlike Kal who liked it longer, since he would have cut it himself if he liked it shorter)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Pay no attention to the man from Minnesota wink

Great section, Leela! smile1 They're getting closer physically, but it's even more important that they're getting closer emotionally. I think some things are getting easier to say, which will help a lot -- and was this the first time Lois said she loved him? I'll have to go back and check... poor me wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Beautiful, the way Lois and Clark open up to each other. Love it. thumbsup

“So… tomorrow night? What are you doing? Want to get together?”

“I … actually… I have a date. Uh… you know – with Carissa.”
eek This is worrying me. Can Luthor use this Carissa to try to do something to Clark. Its the perfect moment to attack. eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

A wonderful part! goofy

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

R
Rac Offline
Columnist
Columnist
R
Great part! You really captured the very confused emotions in the scene. I can't wait for more!

Rac

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard