#11635 03/26/04 05:48 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#11636 03/26/04 09:10 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Lois!! You have to mark your territory!!! laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#11637 03/26/04 02:08 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois!! You have to mark your territory!!!
100% correct, Jose. goofy

#11638 03/26/04 03:19 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part! I'm just upset that Lois wasn't so angry at Superman as I'd have been!

Although she had told Perry that she knew she wouldn’t lose Clark’s friendship, she was worried that if he got involved with Mayson, her relationship with her partner would drastically change.
Of course it will! She won't be able to "run to Clark when she needed someone to talk to, have Clark's strong arms available whenever she needed them, his voice of reason calmly kept many of her off-the-wall impulses down". Mayson(and any sane girlfriend) would never allow that! wink She needs to talk to Clark and tell him that although they will remain friends things are going to change between them if he insists dating Mayson razz . He is too stupid to see that!

He knew exactly why he didn’t. That night, he was hurt and angry. He could have spoken to Lois as the wedding date got closer....but Clark had challenged her to investigate. Lois hadn’t taken up the challenge; instead, she blindly went ahead with her wedding plans. That was in the past. Now, he just had to figure out what to do next.
I'm glad Clark's acknowledged his mistakes and I understand why he is confused, but he doesn't think the situation is as serious as it is. He doesn't realize he betrayed Lois and is hurting her now by postponing the inevitable.

I still think it would be a good idea for Agent Scardino to show up, although Clark can be such a dumb sometimes, he might marry Mayson instead of fighting for Lois. laugh But you wouldn't be so evil , would you?

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
#11639 03/26/04 06:06 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois realizes she loves Clark. She needs to get off her Lois-butt and tell Clark, then maybe he'll get up the nerve to tell her he's Superman.

She should have been suspicious when Superman showed up to save her from the Doberman!!!

Continue onward.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#11640 03/27/04 05:58 AM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A good solid instalment which shows us that Lois and Clark are still a top reporting team.

The A plot is moving along and our duo's individual introspections show that each of them are realizing that they have a problem, but in ture Lois and Clark fashion, can't seem to figure out what to do about them. Duh!

More soon.

Tank (who finds it interesting that he thought Farah Forke was quite stunning on 'Wings' but was less impressed with her on Lois and Clark)

#11641 03/27/04 02:48 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Gerry

An excellent part! Great A-plot development. smile1

Tricia cool

#11642 03/28/04 03:49 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
"Inspector."

"Henderson."

laugh

If that doesn't perfectly show the difference between Lois and Clark, I don't know what does!

Keep the A-plot moving, and lend Lois a green K two-by-four to wallop clueless Clark over the head. smile

More!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard