Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Hope you enjoy!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh God Leela! this is soooo hot! I loved it but are you going to move into the nfic folder soon? It is getting very heated. I think this story needs to progress into the sexual content since it is so enmeshed in her fears and her dreams. I hope you do an nfic version. I don't think you have to be that graphic, but certain things need to be said and done and I don't know if you can do them in the fanfic folder. Great job, she has really progressed. More soon. (I am fanning myself) Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, I vote for the nFIC version. I was in that room vicariously with them, Lynn! whew!
Lois is ready! Do we have to wait for next weekend for part 53?

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. drool

Words bubbled through her mind, and ached to burst out and be heard: Stay. Stay the night. Make love to me.
She is taking big steps. thumbsup

clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
“So you don’t want to stop?” Insecurity laced her voice, and his eyes darkened again, making her feel a shiver inside.

“I want… nothing more… at this moment… than to kiss you senseless. To press you back against the couch – to feel your entire body pressing against mine – to join with you in the most intimate way possible,” he growled. “And I want that… now!”

“Oh,” once again, all she was capable of was a breathless gasp.

“Is it okay that I told you that?”

She nodded her head mutely. She was feeling a very heady combination of fear and desire, and she wasn’t even sure she didn’t want the scenario he had just described to happen. Her body wanted to blindly arch towards him, to entice him further into a primitive rhythm, but the part of her that had been through a hellish ordeal was holding her back.

Words bubbled through her mind, and ached to burst out and be heard: Stay. Stay the night. Make love to me.
Yowsa! I had to check that this was posted in the PG-fic folder! Hot stuff Leela! I really think we need an nFic interlude.

This was a great scene..can Lois' brain continue to win out over her body's desire for Clark!?

MORE soon please!! laugh

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

WOW! I love this part. goofy

Lois's progress is great and very realistic. thumbsup

I can't wait to read the next part. Please post ASAP. smile

Tricia cool

L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks everyone!!

About the next chapter... it's not written yet, and I do have some major deliverables next week - and yet, there is hope - I did manage to write two sections in one day, 2 weeks ago (parts 51 & 52), so maybe I can keep this up!

As far as the nfic - yes, i realize that an nfic version will soon be required. I editted about 2 or 3 words in this section because I thought I had crossed the line, but DEFINITELY can't let the "PG" rating hinder the story.

I will, as the need presents itself, post nfic versions.

I will also familiarize myself with the policies set forth by this group, so I know how to do this!

Thanks again!

Kerth
Kerth
Wow!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is *amazing* Leela!

wow.

I can see this might need to head into nfic territory -- if/when it does, a pg-ified version would be a good idea if you can manage it, but at least *please* post a notice here that you've got something in the other folder, 'cause I don't usually check that one out... and I would really hate to miss a word.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Pam -

Whenever there is an nfic chapter, there will be a corresponding fic entry. I can't leave gaps in the story!!!

That will challenge me, intellectually. I am always impressed when people can do that - and I hope I don't screw it up!

Anyway - thank you all. This was fun to write, and I feel like this story might actually have a final chapter one day! (At least for 'section 1')!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Stay. Stay the night. Make love to me.
Please please let Clark's telepathy have kicked in here! wink blush

-Breanna Kay

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard