Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11390 03/17/04 08:28 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
...seeing how her parents met for the first time, the look of wonder on her dad's face when Lois barged in, and her mom's total disregard for him, opened up a lot of questions for Clarissa! All her life she'd heard her father describe what he felt the first time he saw her mom, but she'd never heard much about her mother's first impression of her dad. Now she knew why.
Very entertaining and interesting. A wholly unique set of eyes to offer their perspective on the great love story of Lois & Clark. smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#11391 03/17/04 08:35 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Cool!! cool

Have I told you I'm a fan of time traveling? smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#11392 03/18/04 01:45 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love it!! smile1

I hope there's more soon!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
#11393 03/18/04 08:27 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

"My parents," she began contemplatively. "They didn't fall in love right away. Well, I mean, my dad did obviously. But my mom..."she looked at Wells. "She completely ignored him!" she said incredulously.

"Yes, quite. Lois and Clark's first encounter was certainly unique," he remarked.

"That's the understatement of the century!"

"Well, I must warn you, it gets worse," Wells chuckled painfully. "A lot worse."

Her brown eyes widened fearfully.

He reached up and gently squeezed her arm. "*And* much better," he added.

"I want to see it, Mr. Wells," Clarissa said. "I want to see it all."

Herb inhaled deeply, and nodded, convinced by her resolve that he'd made the right decision. "And so you shall, my dear," Wells replied.
Hey! I want to see it too. eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#11394 03/19/04 09:20 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
A great part! smile1

I really like how Clarissa is affected by the changes surrounding her. thumbsup
This would have to have a lasting influence on her.

I'm enjoying this and look forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

#11395 04/10/04 03:15 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
sorry i missed this before. i've missed quite a bit of fic lately. just caught up on parts 1 and 2. very interesting start. it will be cool to see l&c's relationship from clarissa's perspective.

i do wonder just what wells has in mind. what does he hope she'll get out of this? why does he think she needs to see this? you've got me curious.

there is one paragraph in part 1 where i had a few nitpicks. nothing major, just little things. plutonium is an element, not an alloy. wells's machine, last we heard, ran on gold, which is still fairly rare. incidentally, gold is also an element. also, "back to the future" dealt with a series of disasters stemming from a child going back in time and inadvertantly interfering with his own parents' courtship. it all came out well in the end, but i'd think wells, if he is familiar with the movie, would have something to say about the comparison.

like i said, minor details, all, but they did kind of pop out at me.

in any case, i'm enjoying the story, overall, and looking forward to more when you get around to it. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard