Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11276 03/15/04 05:05 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I welcome your feedback, as always,

Hope I answered your questions about who "Ma" and "Pa" were. I probably won't post again until the weekend, because I won't have time! But you never know, I may get a second wind.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, that answers that question... laugh Good one, Herb... and Chris.

I wasn't worried about Clark calling the Kents/Langs "Ma and Pa" because I'm used to it from the comics, and also because this is an AU, and little details like that give the story flavour, smile but it was very interesting (and a touch disturbing) to see the world the Kents came from.

Of course, you realise that you've just opened a can of worms, don't you? There will now be demands for a story in which AltClark goes to Nor's Earth to throw out the New Kryptonians... evil Maybe Herb could recruit some other Clarks to help?

Phil, passing the time until the next chapter by thinking of a "Super-Battalion" made up of Clarks from hundreds of AUs... wink

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Columnist
Columnist
Very interesting explanation for 'Ma and Pa.'

Good installment.

I'm looking forward to more,
Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Kerth
Kerth
Wow Lana is waaaay more friendlier that years before smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ell this is going well for Alt Clark but why couldn't Herb go back in time before Our L n C were killed and straighten out the mess. Can he do that after Alt clark finds alt Lois so he's not alone at least. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Laura, the LnC that was killed was in not "our" universe. It was a difference AU. I'm thinking that in that universe, Utopia was not meant to be. The cosmic balance was restored when the Kent-less Alt-Clark and the Clark-less Kents found each other?

Hey I'm making this stuff up as I go along! HA HA!

And, one never knows where Herb is going to travel to next!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very interesting, engaging and definitely creative. The story behind Ma and Pa Kent is simply ingenuous notworthy

Although it was horrible for a Lois and Clark to be murdered, but I guess, in a balanced universe, for something gained, something must be lost wink laugh

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but you've actually made me kinda like Herb! laugh

Alt-fics are always quite fun and this one looks like a doozy. Looking forward to MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Chris,
Nice job here...... you've got me totally drawn in!!! smile1

S (who now is impatiently waiting for more, since she has caught up jump )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard