Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Namaste Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Welcome to my crossover story. This story has been a work in progress for over two years with lots of rewrites and help from my friend, and fellow board member, Ren. (Thanks and Kudoes to you for all the long phone calls and background information/help.)

I chose to write this because of my active involvement in the 'Touched By An Angel' fan fiction community, but also because I felt that both shows had a certain magic to them that was addictive to my writing style. This story is not religious in scope, as many 'TBAA' stories tend to be. I also tend to write the universe with a sort of spiritual idea, as opposed to religious one. I tend to keep the topic of God to the personal interpretations of the readers, but will not drift off with the main concepts of that particular universe.

I hope that you will enjoy this contribution and I welcome all feedback and suggestions.

Thanks. smile

Yvette

'Irony is so ironic...'
Columnist
Columnist
Yvette,

This is a very good start. I've seen Touched By An Angel, and Monica, Tess and Andrew are perfectly in character here - especially Tess. I could hear her talking during her dialogue.

Looking forward to more,
Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nice..good start! thumbsup

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Kerth
Kerth
hmmm Interesting crossover!! smile

I've seen episodes of Touched by an Angel... I'm curious about how are you going to handle this smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Although, I'm not overtly familiar with "Touched By An Angel", I am definitely looking forward to this intriguing crossover and spiritual intervention. COuld be an interesting revelation fic if the story is headed there.

A pleasant, easy-flowing start. thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Ren Offline
Blogger
Blogger
I'm really glad that you finally start to post this, and I'm sure, one don't even need to know TBAA to enjoy it. smile

And yes, I do remember those phone calls and the excitement that, with your creativity and talent, turned into this great result. smile

And to those who haven't read the story yet...you're really in for a ride...it's not only a beautiful and deep story, it also has a few very interesting challenges and situations to overcome and then there is also...but I don't want to tell too much wink ...just wait and enjoy.

Ren

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yvette, I know nothing about TBAA and these new characters are totally lost on me. frown Your writing is good, but I'll just have to go on looking forward to your *next* fic! wink

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting start. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Hi Yvette,

I don't know much about TBAA, but this is an interesting start and I'll be here, reading where this is going.

BTW, what's your posting schedule?

Julia smile

Namaste Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
First to cover the show 'Touched By an Angel'. It follows the assignments (adventures) of Monica, a young caseworker angel, who goes from one case to another and teaches people not only things about themselves, but about God as well. She is in the process of learning herself, so she could encounter her own lapses in judgment as well as her own forms of insecurities that come from perceived failure. Monica's cases present not only the human assignments she has, but also learning experiences through the various people she meets.

The other angels in the story (from this universe) are Tess and Andrew. She's Monica's supervisor in Casework (that's the angelic department of which Monica comes) and Andrew is her friend and Angel of Death. Tess is an older and wiser character, she sort of is like a surrogate mother to both Monica and Andrew. Her role is rather distinctive, she's stern, but motherly.

Andrew and Adam are my favorite characters. Adam was played by Charles Rocket, an actor that played a bad guy in the episode 'The Killer Satelite' in the LnC episode and I just had to bring him into the story (you'll meet him later). I used him as a minor character, but Adam was the first Angel of Death in 'Touched By An Angel' until Andrew became a member of the team.

The rest of the information about the story is contained within the story itself. I won't say specifically where this story fits into the LnC timeline, although I think it is easy to determine based on the dialogue where we are specifically (between season 2 and 3).

I plan to post a part every two-three days depending on time restraints, and I'm thinking there should be about 20-25 parts, depending on how I decide to divide up the story. I hope that will work for everyone. smile

Thanks again for all the feedback and comments.

Yvette

'Irony is so ironic...'
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very intriguing start> Is this the time frame when Clark broke up with Lois because he didn't want to put her life in jeopardy?

Guess I'll have to wait and see.....

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very interesting...

What time frame is this set in? It seems to be pre-revelation, like the first season.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard