Well I guess there's a first time for everything! :rolleyes: I've never started a topic before, but when I when to post a comment, I discovered there was no comment thread yet sooooo.....

Barb,
I just have to say I am LOVING this sequel!!! You have me so hooked, I'm dying here. I can't wait to see how you tie in all these characters thru time. Wow, you have an amazing creative mind.

You are just making me crazy with Lois and Clark's relationship (I mean the in a good way! thumbsup ), you hinted really early on that something is going to happen to their relationship, and I'm itching to know what misunderstanding they are going to have?!? (coz, I know that they'll figure it all out eventually -- or at least THEY BETTER!!! laugh )

I'm so glad they my life got crazy and I didn't get a chance to read part 4 until tonight, and then to my delight, there was part 5 too! hyper

Keep up the great work!!

S (who's already impatiencently waiting for more - PLEASE wink )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'