Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bethy Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
B
Aww! I'm amazed at how many different situations and reactions drunkeness can create in a story. This one certainly made Gillian more lovable, at least imho. Well, once you ignore the fact that she let herself get shnockered. wink But her randomness in the conversation and her logic, as well as how she got Clark to open up about Lois, was so much fun to watch. I love how her drunk-questions make Clark see that his logic was pretty odd, too. <g>

I think it's interesting how Clark said that Lois only loved part of him -- the flashy, Super part of him. And we, in fanfic, are constantly bringing up the fact that her falling in love with Clark is still not in love with the real him, because the real him has Superpowers, too. And yet, Gillian here probably knows the closest thing to the real Clark. Or Sam. Or whatever. He doesn't hide his powers. He works hard. Goes to parties, dances, and joins in the drinking. He gets angry, he gets touched by a friendship bracelet from a little girl. He's human as well as Super here. Something that Lois never got to wholly see. At least in the early stages of the show, the falling in love part.

Sorry, rambling happens when I try to post feedback after midnight, after having had a full day of working and dancing and teaching and writing and...shutting up now.

On topic wink -- more! More, more and more!

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmmmm....is this a universe where Lois and Clark actually DON'T end up together? Where Lois finds "happiness" with Lex and Superman/Clark/Sam with Gillian?? She is starting to look like his soul mate....

Continue please..............

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Chris, don't say that!!!! eek
In my little perfect world Lois and Clark ARE going to end up together. No matter what. I don't know how and when and I don't know how Lex and Gillian fit into the picture, but still...

Well, or maybe not, since it's not MY world but I'm still sort of hoping. wink

Lynn, I like those little encounters between Clark/Sam and Gillian. They both open up and become so totally honest with each other. I think that helps both of them, even when Gillians "advice" is kind of ...um... confusing. Yeah, that's the right word.

Julia - waiting for the next part wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard