Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This Robin kid is just too good to be true. So good that Ellen Lane might turn into a decent human being after all!

I'd like to see this end with an epilogue (maybe Lois and Clark have had one of their own children and Robin is babysitting and grappling with his emerging powers...)

I'm sure the real ending will be fantastic!

You can always write a sequel...I love sequels!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
I wonder too how is going to be the end....

The wedding?

Jose (who has just noticed that Robin still doesn't know the secret yet... wink )

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Does it ever have to end? smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I just love the interaction between Lois and Robin.
Yeah, me too. smile But I still would love to see a bit more Clark and Robin interaction. Clark seems to be only the second choice.

I'm curious if Lois and Clark will tell Robin about Superman or if the little guy will find out by himself?

Curious awayting the next part. smile1

Ines

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
While extremely presumptuous of Martha to invite Lois' parents to dinner, she also felt the younger couple might need someone to run interference for them. Learning of Robin's existence and being thrust into instant parenthood was enough for anyone to handle. They certainly didn't need an overbearing mother breaking their spirits as well.
I think Martha did wrong for several reasons. First, it was up to Lois to decide when to tell *her* parents. Lois being Lois, I expected her to get mad at Martha - and I would totally agree with her. Martha treated Lois and Clark like children, not grown-ups.

Second, knowing Ellen it is easy to guess what her reaction would be. It was totally irresponsible from Martha towads Robin to arrange so that the little boy heard Ellen's first reactions.

Instead, it would be best to Lois to tell Ellen and only after she would have make a promise to behave, let her meet Robin. I guess Lois would have maybe wanted to spare also Clark's feelings and tell her mom alone.

I have begun to suspect that underneath, Robin has some serious problems. Every time when there is a problem, he withdraws. He can't bear that somebody doesn't like him straightaway.

I hope that Lois and Clark teach him *soon* that in the situation like these, he could talk with them and invent a way to deal with such persons.

Maybe he could need to be a part in a baseball team where you don't have to *like* everyone, only get along with all.

Gabriele
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Finally, SOMEONE gave Ellen a long over-due piece of his mind! thumbsup

Robin is such a sweet boy but way to good to be true. Let's see if he finally dares to misbehave.

I'm impatiently waiting for the next part of this really great clap clap story.

Julia

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. drool

Come back here! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
Hey everyone! First, let me say thank you very much for reading this and continuing to comment. I never thought this story would be this well received. It means a great deal to me.

Second, with some of the comments and suggestions, I'm going to tweak part 11 a bit before I put it up. I think I could make it a little better than it is. I do apologize for the delay and will try to have it up as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I want to something what recently heard a psychiatrist to say abouth the subject what a child needs. There was something very important that concerns Robin: to be accepted even he is angry.

There is also something that troubles me in a earlier section: Lois thinks how "beautiful" Robin is. What if he wouldn't been? A mother don't love her child *because* he is beautiful - she loves him for no *reason*, simply because he is and just such as he is.

Gabriele
Top Banana
Top Banana
There is also something that troubles me in a earlier section: Lois thinks how "beautiful" Robin is.
I think Lois thinks Robin is beautiful to Lois because he's Clark's son - that makes him beautiful in her eyes.

I am just loving this. hyper

MORE! MORE!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What does Clark answer, when Robin asks "Did you love my mother?" and "Why didn't you marry my mother?"

Gabriele
Top Banana
Top Banana
Delurking, SQD, just to let you know you're breaking my heart.

But in a good way!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard