Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
OK, I had to read the end a few times ... and I *think* I get it. And if I do, I'm not sure whether to groan or roll on the floor laughing. <g>

I'm guessing it means Clark was very good at his "job" ... and the pigs came back for him to do it again? Am I even close?

EDITED TO ADD: OK, I just looked at the title again and now I'm really ROTFL ... as well as completely grossed out. <g> I don't know whether to be more hopeful that it was an unfortunate implication or impressed at how disgustingly hilarious the title is in context! LOL!

Kathy (Oh, and just FYI, TJ, I edited your story post to include the title in the heading ... that way, people will know where to look to leave comments. smile )

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, what a wonderful response to my challenge! smile1
And there was cantalope!!! dance
I can honestly say I've never heard that one before. I didn't really get it until I read KathyB's reaction, then it slowly dawned on me. /me shudders. dizzy

~•~
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I don't know whether to groan or burst out laughing! I am still not 100% sure I got the joke. wink

- Laura (a little ditzy at times wink )

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a really bad joke, major groaner with a rimshot followup. I could post it on the NFIC boards if you guys think anybody needed clarification and yeah, I did that title on purpose cause it is just sooo disgusting, but hey, thats me. The first time I heard that joke I'm pretty sure I passed out laughing.
TEEEEJ

Merriwether
Merriwether
confused confused confused I feel really stupid.......I don't get it. blush blush blush

Anyone willing to give me a full explaination? fanfic/nfic....whatever?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Roo:
confused confused confused I feel really stupid.......I don't get it. blush blush blush

Anyone willing to give me a full explaination? fanfic/nfic....whatever?
From what I understand...
Clark had to artificially inseminate some pigs (so they'd have piglets).
The pigs came back to "pay him a compliment."
Think about it, and that's all I'm going to say. cat

I don't get the title, though. I mean, what does any of this have to do with pigs on drugs? confused

~•~
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to try and explain the joke without going over to "Nfic" territory.

...., nope sorry I can't think of a clean way to put it. Have you guys ever seen "Clerks"? its right around that territory.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Cute. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
cute
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard