Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
First, Kae, thank you so much for writing me such a wonderful birthdat story!! smile smile

Second...
Wendy insisted that I post this today
Yes, I did - and a bloody good thing I did too, since you were planning on not posting it at all! razz

- and since I'm in her sitting-room at the moment, e.g. within thwapping distance, I'm going to be a good girl and listen to my... elders
THWAP!!!!

Okay, the story. (Story? I have to comment on the story? <g>)

They had taken him away.

Her friend. Her best friend. Probably the only true friend she'd ever had; a friend who had always been there for her; a friend who would have dropped anything if she but blinked an eye. The one person who could always comfort her when she felt down. The one person she needed right now.

[...]
This time he wouldn't be back.

This time there wouldn't be another chance.

He was gone for ever.
Sniff! goofy

And what a terrific finish!
"How about we skip to the kissing part now?"

She didn't object to his suggestion. Fate had brought Clark back to her and cleared up all secrets between them. Most of all, fate had given her what had always been missing in her life.

Fate had given her Clark Kent's love.
sloppy Wonderful!! I love it!

Thank you so much, Kae... even if you do deserve a thwap for you-know-what!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A TOGOM story? For Wendy? Whatever next?!? laugh

This is lovely, Kae! Clark gets some of what he deserves for being a lunkhead :p but they still manage to get their lives back together. At least, we hope so!

And I got a giggle out of the bulletproof vest. wink

Thank you for posting! Wendy was absolutely right. smile

Now - keep writing!!!! wildguy

Mere

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
WOW, a very long story in one post...no waiting...very satisfying...THANKS!

I loved the Superman...I'm Clark revelation. Its one that I really like and don't get that often. It makes more sense to me because Superman is the disguise and he reveals his true identity.

There were many lines in this that SHOULD have been in the series. I loved them all!

I just LOVE Wendy's birthdays when her friends give us ALL presents!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Kaethel. smile I'm speechless. This is amazing! /me adds another story to next year's Kerth list. smile

Wendy already pointed out most of my favorite parts. You've really come up with a few new insights. Impressing. thumbsup The part about Clark having always to pretent as Superman, and the idea about the gun stuck with me the most.

Just fantastic. Angsty and waffy too. Can you tell that I love it? And now I have to go to bed and the story will keep haunting me and keeping me awake. wink

Bring on more stories like this any time you feel like it, Kae! jump

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Kerth
Kerth
Amazing smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
I agree, a much more satisfying way for Clark to tell Lois who he really is!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
YAY, another TOGOM story!! thumbsup

Loved it!

But how ARE they going to fix this, anyway? They came up with a few ideas, but I think none of them were very convincing... :p

Julia wave

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Kae, a nice waffy, emotional story.

But don't you think that it being Wendy's birthday fic that it should have been a TOGoM inspired one?
(What?... it was? How do I keep missing these?)

Tank (who still thinks that it should have been Wendy writing a story for the rest of us and not a bunch of people writing one for her)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow Helene that was absolutly beautiful! I loved it! What a wonderful resolution to that episode. Wendy you are lucky to have such good friends. Happy Birthday again. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm glad Wendy made you post this! It's wonderful! smile

Thanks for sharing with, though I would have hunted you down anyway. <g>

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kaethel

WOW! An excellent story! smile1
I love it.

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
Ooh. My Immortal. I love that song. Then again, I love the whole album. *starts humming the song, then breaks out singing, startling her husband*

Oh, um, where was I. Thank you for writing a story based on this song. Ever since I heard it, I knew it was begging for a fic. And the fic is wonderful. The thoughts, the angst... the kisses. *swoon* I love it. And it figures it's a TOGOM fic! laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. drool

MAF wink

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks, everyone, for the very nice comments to this little story. It's the first I write in quite some time, so I was very nervous about letting it out. I'm totally delighted you enjoyed it. smile

Julia, I know I didn't give the full solution to bring Clark back to life, but that was deliberate from me, as I couldn't come up with a way that hasn't already been done in the past, so I thought the readers could pick whichever they preferred. The focus of my story was the revelation issues and Lois and Clark's relationship.

Thanks to all of you again! smile And Wendy, tHwAPPY Birthday! goofy

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Kaethel,
another wonderful story
good job

Happy late Bday Wendy
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard