Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Wonderful part smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, another great part. hyper

I wouldn’t mind at all if you posted everyday. I wouldn’t mind if you posted the rest of it to day. laugh

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
This story really hurts, (It is a beautiful and well written story). I have two daughters: 2.5 and 5yo, and I know how sweet, special and sensitive they are. How very much they crave and respond to physical and verbal affection, and how much having their own stuff means to them.

The idea of any child like this not having those things - that sense of being loved and very special ... it's wrenching. We have guardians named, and if anything happened to us, our children would be raised by loving grandparents. When they get older, we may change that to aunt or uncle - because the grandparents might get too old for that responsibility.

I'm also named as guardian to several nieces and nephews.

I have been very saddened about the Iran earthquake, where all these beautiful children were left suddenly parentless.. reading about it in the news made me cry, and I was unable to even focus on work for a few days, just imagining their pain.

Great job. If you aroused emotions like that, this should tell you of the powerful nature of your words!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Why should Lois and Clark wait hours until they meet Robin?

It was very moving.

It shows that Robin has had a loving mother during his first years, it has given gim power to endure the foster homes.

What made me really pity Robin was this:

It wouldn't hurt to show her that he was polite. Billy had told him a long time ago all the things to say and do to make adults like you. Of course, his mom had always taught him to be considerate. 'Good manners go a long way', she'd said. She'd been right too. Robin had discovered that he was always treated well when he behaved and minded his manners, which had helped since his mom died. He'd heard enough horror stories of kids who weren't treated very well because of their behavior, so he'd adopted a quiet, reserved demeanor that had served him well.
Robin will be okay only after he dares to mishave!

Gabriele
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Sniff... smile1

Ines smile

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Just caught up on 4 and 5 (couldn't open the page since yesterday smile1

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
wow.. that was wonderful mecry

I'll be looking foward to reading it everyday

Meni

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
WOW!!
Part 5 is sooooooooo sweeeeeet and emotional.
You really have a way with words because I was crying again while I was reading part5. dance

Seme

Top Banana
Top Banana
You know how I feel SQD, this is too good.

I felt for that poor sweet boy and cried when he told Lois that he'd miss his mom forever mecry

Please post everyday..heck post twice a day, just POST!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I vote for every day! I used to be a (music) teacher and I could really picture myself in Lois' position, empathizing with this poor little guy who didn't have a home he could call his own.

Are they going flying with Clark or in an airplane???

Can't wait for #9!
Chris

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep posting I really like this story. I usually wait til a story is finished before I get into it, but this one grabbed right from the intro and I have been reading each part as it comes.

This is a very good story, from a different angle, on the LnC episode, very interesting.

Melody

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Robin

WOW! The last two parts are wonderful. smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Read parts 4 and 5 together. I knew he was the father and I'm glad they've got it together. thumbsup

As far as I'm concerned, this is a classic. A new twist on an old favorite - clap notworthy

Columnist
Columnist
Sorry guys. Can't post today! mecry My two year old is sick and in the hospital. shock Hopefully I'll make it back tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I'm ready to cry now. That was a very emotional scene for me, especially at 4am in the morning. Great part; I'm looking forward to more!

JenD.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard