Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Wow,had to re=read the other 7 installments again, seems like it was awhile ago I read # 7! You certainly left things up in the air....

Will Superman save the day or make it worse? Is Lois Lane starting to figure out that Clark and Superman are never in the same room at the same time????

Ah, the pain of waiting for #9.....
Chris

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Michael, good instalment.

I like your Henderson and Sawyer's exchange. Maggie Sawyer was always a good supporting character in the comics.

It will be interesting to see if your Lois falls hard for the Super guy, or just admires him. And then there's Clark. She seems to not despise him, or even dislike him. Will she eventually grow to like him?

The part was short but solid. But that just means you have to give us MORE!

Tank (who wonders how the almagamation of some of the other supporting cast will turn out)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Michael

Another great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part Michael! clap

I can understand why Clark would dismiss Lois concerns, he has been living like this for a long time and he got used to shut himself out. But Lois was right, he can't keep living like this forever, he is super but he is still a man. wink

Can't wait to see what happens, especially how Lois and Clark's relationship progresses. laugh

Post next part soon.

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Bill and Maggie were *great*. I love their recognizance of Superman's beat and their reluctance to depend on him. Good for them.

But... good grief, Michael, you're bringing in Deathstroke? Er, you do know that the Deathstroke most FoLCs know isn't named Slade Wilson, don't you? Just how much of the comics world do you plan to bring into this story? Because if Slade is here, I can't help worrying that the "one bad day away" is referring to a green-haired fellow in Gotham -- and let's face it, comics-based fics aren't all that popular here.

Do let us know what direction you're taking this in! You haven't responded to the last few comments pages and I'm quite curious now. smile And give us MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh Ye' of Little Faith, Hazel. smile Trust me, there's a method to my madness. Just ask my doctor (it's my third escape attempt).

You've voiced concern over my use of comic stuff in the past so I'll make you a promise. I won't say that there won't be a "guest star" from time to time, but I'm not turning this into a fan boy's dream.

Each character I pick has a reason for being there and if one I "invent" bears a resemblance to someone in the comics I give the devil his due. But I won't be turning this into a comic book.

My real life profession tends to make me think in certain terms so I'll be exploring those more than anything else. I know, sounds mysterious, but I'm afraid too much more would give things away.

Oh, and absolutely, positively, no green haired, pasty faced, killer clowns. I totally promise!!! laugh

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard