Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, Nightfall has now been taken care of.

I guess that's it, eh?

Just a wrap-up epilogue left.

Comments can go here.

Tank (who can hardly believe it's almost over, and he can get back to his well-deserved retirement)

Top Banana
Top Banana
But...but...Scardino?

No, Tank, nooooooo!

This is NOT Lois' happy ending!

Is it?

Man.

The rest of it, by the way, was really excellent.

I'll be back when I've made my peace with "call me Daniel..."

killed Cat, check, killed any chance for romance with thisClark, check, introduced Scardino, check, driven CC mad, check, check, and check...

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Columnist
Columnist
Scardino????? Okay, Tank, I hope you're going to perform a personality transplant on this one, because I couldn't stand him in the series.

With this guy on the scene, I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to more or not!

Seriously, though, this was a great installment. Lois's thoughts were so poignant. Great handling of introducing Superman to the world. I enjoyed this installment right up until Mr. 'Call me Daniel' appeared.

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Daniel?? Well, you never know; it could work... goofy And it's not the first time Tank's paired Lois off happily with Scardino!

I'll say more after you post the Epilogue, Tank; for now, I've just really been enjoying lurking and reading comments on this story. wink

Wendy (smiling smugly because she knows that Lois and Dan will live happily ever after laugh )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Merriwether
Merriwether
*EEEEEEEEEEK!* Scardino?! Nonono, please say it ain't so! *thud*

*picks herself up and shakes her head to clear it* Where am I? Oh yeah. It was fun watching the reactions of the media during the press conference. And I'm glad that the plan to NOT get Clark knocked out worked. Now Superman is in action, doing what he's supposed to do. YAY!

however, I can't seem to remember what happened at the end of the part. Must be selective amnesia. After all, I can't remember the meaning of the word "retirement". It means you're going to write more, right? wink

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
Scardino? eek

Jose (expecting his role on the plot)

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Tank......Scardino is a slimeball in our world, so he better be a saint in that one !!!!

I was hoping that Jenny's father is a secret agent like Jimmy's was in the series and that Jenny is in cahoots with him and he's coming to take Jenny away!! HA HA

Well I guess she deserves companionship, but I don't think she'll ever fall in love again.'

WE WANT A SEQUEL !!! OR A PREQUEL......let's see the ALT-Lois' life Pre-Congo...with Perry, Cat, and her budding relationship with Lex Luthor...

We "gentle readers" as you call us, will NOT be so gentle if you simply retire and leave us to our imagination on this one!

I await......Chris

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL Well why not Scardino! He was crazy about Lois, and with no Clark for her, he could be a good companion. She can learn to love him in a good friends that sleep together kind of way. It isn't her one true love but hey, how many people in real life ever get to really be with their one true love. She had the Fairy tale, and it is gone now. She needs a life of her own. It will be comfortable and content. Unless H. G. Wells comes and collects her for another lonely Clark on yet another world. Or maybe something will happen to the Lois on her Clarks world and then she can go back. Either way, I am sure Tank has cooked up something diabolical for us to enjoy<g>. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Whew! I was a little worried at first, but am glad to see that everyone is excited about the introduction of Dan Scardino.

I mean, let's note a few things here. One, Dan was obviously more handsome than Clark. He was more fun for Lois to be around. Probably was a better lover, and on the more technical side, Jim Piri was a MUCH better actor than Dean Cain... don't you think?

Anyway, I just have to decide when to post the last part. I could wait till the weekend, to fit it into the normal posting schedule, or I could post it sooner... what to do, what to do?

Tank (who is shocked by those who wish the first altLois ill... if you had read the first trilogy you'd realize what a special person that Lois is and would only want the best for her... too bad Scardino's not around in her universe anymore wink )

Top Banana
Top Banana
I don't wish Alt-Lois ill. You did portray her as a very self-less person who was very sensitive as to how uncomfortable "our" Clark was around her. Maybe we should go back and revisit them as well>

I say post away, why keep us in any more misery for the weekend???

Promise a sequel or prequel...PLEEEEEEEEEEASE????

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

A fantastic part! notworthy notworthy

Lois's emotions are superbly portrayed. So poignant!

Yikes, Scardino! eek I can't wait to see what happens next.

Please post ASAP!! wildguy

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part.

drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard