Print Thread
M
metwin1 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
M
That was evil evil evil !

Nice, but evil . And it's only Part 5, so there's potentally room for more complications.

How absolutely wonderful. laugh

twins
metwin1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

Lois turned from the window and walked back into the living room. She sank onto the couch and managed to set her glass of wine down before she put her head in her hands. "Oh, God. I'm too late."

"What?"

"Clark. Clark's who I'm looking for. He left Metropolis before I had a chance to tell him..."

"Tell him what?" Joey asked.

It came out as a near sob. "That I love him."
mad How can you leave us like that.

evil Let Lois make an appearance in Clark's place, please. blush

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yup, yup. Definitely nice! thumbsup DEFINITELY EVIL! [Linked Image]

I liked how you managed to slip in a bit about "baby girl Chandler"! laugh

Lois isn't going to take this lying down, is she. Her sorority sister DOESN'T REMEMBER HER and is stealing her man! Let's see some claws, Lois! wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nice segment! And Welcome to NY Lois!! <G> Psst, Clark, now would be a really good time to have your superhearing kick in! Lois is across the street! No ... the *other* building ... right there!!

One interesting thing I'd love to know ... did Clark know that they were all gushing at him when he first moved in ... the superhearing and all that.

Excellent ... can't wait for more ... next up, cat fight, right? <g>

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ack! dizzy
/me falls out of the chair

This is pure torture! We have 3 parts left... please don't wait until the very end to bring us some closure. Darn it! End=Closure, there go my hopes!

Carol says...
wonders why everyone thinks Martha will fix everything
It was just us poor readers pulling at threads, *hoping* that Martha would help us out here, but she's requsting Canelloni. Where's the Martha we know?! confused

And why didn't Rachel recognize Lois' name if Lois remembers her?

Just kidding! I love the way this is written. You gotta love Phoebe!

Next part, stat!
~sunkist

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
Kerth
Kerth
"It's about my babies!!!! Well, my brother's babies!!! Okay, okay – they're both our babies!!!"
wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Carol and Missy

A fantastic part! clap

Yay, Lois is in DC. laugh Now she better go and get Clark away from Rachel.

I'm enjoying this immensely and look forward to reading more.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
First of all I have to say 'Poor Lois'! thumbsup

Loriel (hoping everything gets sorted very soon!)

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,

Loved Lois' entrance and her continually missing Clark through the window. And the last line -- so poignant.

Very nice.

Barb.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol and Missy
Lois is in the picture
about time
now get her to Clark
more soon please
merry

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oy, poor Lois! This keeps getting better and better.

The meeting with Martha and Jonathan and the other Friend is great. You could pick up from the floor after, I had to laugh so much. The "will you marry me" line, Joey's "how are you doing" and then the meeting with Phoebe.

The dinner at Clark's place is great too. He's constantly leaving. Doesn't Rachel ever have a clue? Guess not, she's worse than Lois in that field.

And YAY!!! Lois is in NY!! You have a very shocking last line there. Get back here and show us what happens after this!!!!! Please??

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Features Writer
Features Writer
I've never thought of Rachel as the brightest bulb on the block, but as I think someone already asked, why on earth wouldn't she recognize the name of her own sorority sister?

Poor Lois!! And now, if she thinks that Clark has moved on and is finding happiness without her, is she going to be all noble and leave without saying a word?? mecry

There are only three parts left. I think you two are going to need a wham. Something dire has to happen to Lois very quickly, Superman has to rescue her, and then all the truth will come out.

I mean, I am assuming that there is going to be a happy ending here, happy as in Clark and Lois together... wink

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Kathy,

I've never thought of Rachel as the brightest bulb on the block, but as I think someone already asked, why on earth wouldn't she recognize the name of her own sorority sister?
I been thinking about this for a little while.
Maybe she know her by a nick name. Like in high school they knew her by "Lo-Lo". Sometime a person remember a nick name better than a real name. I do. blush

peep MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Maria, that's a really clever thought! That would make a lot of sense!

Either that, or Rachel was as self-centered and unaware of those outside her immediate circle in college as she was in high school! razz

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all the comments - hope the rest will turn out to your liking!

Maria is on the right track with the Lois/Rachel thing!

I apologize that the next part wasn't up on friday - RL has been nuts. Friday was crazy and then had 15 min of computer time over the weekend and had to use that for school stuff.

The next part will be up shortly.
CM

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard