Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ingra Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Michael, I said this before and I say it again: I'm really loving your story!!! thumbsup !

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Michael, another good instalment.

You are really fleshing your Lois out. She's a very strong, yet likeable character. Very recognizable to both the Lois and Clark crowd and the comic book group.

This has been a fun exploration of these characters so far. I wonder what is going to be coming that acts as the catalist for the heart of your story and plot.

Tank (who wonders what mix of versions of Lex will eventually show here)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Michael

Another fantastic part! thumbsup

Lois is great. clap I'm thoroughly enjoying this and look forward to seeing where it is headed.
Please post more soon. smile

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I really liked your Lois here, but I do wonder at your Clark. While it's clear that he's dismissive of the "Superman burnout" theory as a cover for his secret i.d., I would expect more of a reaction from him here: pain for what he just experienced the night before, discomfort at realizing that he's not quite as opaque as he wants to be, or admiration for Lois for her empathy. You've made it clear that Clark has a hard time dissembling around Lois because of his "connection" with her, and she herself sees that something isn't quite right. I would liked to get a bit more emotional reaction from him, even if it was only in his thoughts and not his actions.

It's always fun to see a classic Clark disappearance / Supes appearance, but I'd be careful if I were him! smile Lois is sure to get suspicious soon.

I do continue to enjoy the dynamic you've created here between Lois and Clark, although he did seem a bit more submissive to her in this section than he's been in previous installments. Looking forward to MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Features Writer
Features Writer
Michael
caught up with 6 & 7
great part - Love the story
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard