Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, it's Wednesday, so I posted.

What can I say... I'm easy (but I'm not cheap!)

Well, we're getting a bit closer to having a Superman, but.... (nothing dramatic, I just like typing those dots....)

You can place your comments in this thread. No one will chastise you, or hunt you down and kill you for doing it. It's totally safe.

Tank (who still has two chapters of "Good to Great' to read for tomorrow's rollout of the new ownership of his employer)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, they don't call Wednesday "hump day" for nothin"!!!! You made my night!

Wow....Luthor took the computer and Cat and has Lois' apartment bugged!!! Her and Clark better hurry up and deal with the Nightfall Asteroid so they can get back to kickin' Luther's butt!!!

Lois sure tells herself ALOT that nothing will happen with her and THIS Clark. The lady doth protest too much???

So where is Cat? They picked her up for a "chat"? You don't have "chats" with investigative reporters.....Poor Cat....this must be the first WHAM of the story...huh???

I looked forward to the weekend.....more please!! hyper

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Columnist
Columnist
Tank, I've been enjoying this a lot and am looking forward to seeing what other devious twists you have up your sleeve.

Poor Lois - not going to connect with this Clark Kent. Gee, I wonder when that bass playing comic book loving curmudegeonly (but cute) guy wanders into the story.... wink

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Woohoo! Another part, and so quickly! I love it when things move right along. And honey, we always knew you were easy. </southern drawl> wink But are you easy enough to give us another part in the next day are so? I'll give you feedback....

All teasing aside. Now that I'm not worried about Cat, I'm worried about Cat. Okay, that doesn't make much sense. Now that I'm not worried about what Cat might do, I'm worried about what she's gotten into. And what Lex might think when he reads that file. And what Clark might look like in the goggles. eek Well, spose it's better than the Wonder Woman underoos...

I still want to know what old-Lois was up to!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
But amongst all these wonders he was unaccountably drawn to one of his newest acquisitions. It was a cluster of some sort of crystals. One of his LexOil geologists had found it while on a survey out west somewhere. It seemed to glow with an inner pale green light that was both beautiful and repulsive at the same time. It wasn't any form of jade, for he'd had it tested. No, its value came from its mystery. His scientists had told him that it wasn't any known substance, and that its origin was probably extraterrestrial. That knowledge had pleased him. So much so in fact, that he'd had a small piece of the crystal chipped off and carefully cut and set in a beautiful platinum ring.
smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have to start with this:

Lex Luthor was standing out on his balcony gazing up into the sky, as if he could see the doom that approached the planet.
So richly descriptive, and so perfectly Luthor. Love that.

And he has kryptonite! Not good.

And Clark didn't hear the bugs in Lois's apartment? Not good.

And Cat is missing! Not good.

To sum up: Really good, can't wait for what's next!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice Tank. Now if only Lois could be happy. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

An excellent part! evil
Yikes! Cat's missing, the laptop's gone, Lois's apartment is bugged and Kryptonite. shock

You have me completely hooked and I can't wait to see what happens next. eek

Tricia cool

T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Thanks to those who were able to offer comments.

I was reminded this morning that it's time for part 9 so....

Tank (who is always ready to accomidate)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part.

drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard