Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, as I said, I had a good day writing on Sunday so I thought I'd shoot out an extra instalment.

This is a bridge type instalment. It helps set up stuff to come without anything of particular excitment actually happening.

I guess you have to have stuff like this too.

Comments can go here... Really.

Tank (who knows he's probably upset a few people for posting an extra 'bonus' instalment but he guesses they'll just have to suck it up and deal with it)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Tank,
I just caught up to this story over the last couple of days and was delighted to see this extra installment.

Great little 'bridge type' section - I really like Cat and her investigation, and Lois and Clark's interaction with professor Hamilton.

She could almost see the little hamster running in the flywheel in his brain.
rotflol

I'm looking forward to your next post!

Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

An excellent part! notworthy notworthy

I'm glad that Cat is trying to help Lois. Both Lois and her need to watch out for Luthor. eek

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Aha. Here come the WHAMs. Alas, poor Cat, you were quite an entertaining character is this universe...

You always write a wonderful Lex, Tank. And Nigel. And a great Hamilton in this one, too. I love the way Lois is systematically eliminating all the other options. Hindsight is really 20/20 in this case, isn't it?

Regarding all those rooting for Lois and this Clark to get together: WHY? Lois was the soulmate, if you wish to use the term, of HER Clark. Who is no longer an option. Clarks are not interchangeable. This Clark is younger and happy with Jenny. Why ruin things for them?

Yes, Lois deserves a shot at real happiness. Let's hook her up with Perry. goofy

Hazel, who still wants MORE!

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Tank, why do I have the feeling that Cat won't last much longer? But if you(Luthor) kill her razz
On the other hand I agree with Hazel, this Clark seems to be happy with Jenny(another razz ), Lois can find someone else to love, it doesn't have to be "a" Clark(as much as I hate to admit it).

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm finding difficult to believe that Tank will let any incarnation of J. Olsen live happily ever after...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, well, you set our fears to rest about Cat. I'm still wondering what the other Lois was doing, exactly. Or what did Lex think she was doing. All this, and an asteroid, too. Things seem to be moving along... well, can't call it quite well, with the asteroid and all wink but it's moving along!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
I can't decide where you're headed. And I can't tell you how much I like that. You've built in so many possible directions...

Is this the end of Cat, this really vivid, well devoloped character, who has so much to offer Lois? It could be...you're mean enough to do it!

And I mean that as a compliment, Tank.

Also, I'm really liking your Lex. Eager to see how Clark does with Nightfall, and wondering if Perry could be the one??

Keep posting frequently!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice bonus! What's next. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the bonus section. I'm still hoping for more on Wednesday, though, Tank!

I don't see anyone speculating on who the "fink" is at the Daily Planet who is watching Lois. But it occurred to me that it could be Jenny!!! Of course, Lex did say "man" ....could it be thenice old janitor??? However, Nigel is the one who said "our source" and Lex is the one who said "our man"....since Lex, in any Universe, has shown himself to be a big-time male chauvinist, I'm sure if Nigel was employing Jenny to be the spy, he might not share that fact with Lex. And, in Alt-Lois' home world (the Lois that is now in "our" Universe with "our" Clark) which was taken over by the evil Kryptonians, James Olson was the "fink". So.....she (Jenny) could be the "fink" in this world also.

I'm glad that Cat seems to be on the up and up. I hope she wasn't followed to that warehouse or she may be dead meat! It seems the general consensus is that Cat is going to "buy it".....just when I'm starting to like and trust her. Bummer.

Awaiting your next saga and the introduction of Superman to the world. Won't that get Lex's shorts in an uproar??? HA HA
smile1

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks for the bonus!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Thanks to the gentle readers who have stayed with this so far, and those who have joined us late.

All comments are always appreciated.

As for who the 'source' is inside the Daily Planet. It doesn't matter. You just know that Luthor would have someone he could get information from there, especially with Lois' return. Who that might be doesn't really figure into the story so it can be who ever you want it to be. Maybe it's Perry? (Naw).

Anyway, since it was requested that I post again because it's Wednesday, I suppose I'll have to go and do that now.

Tank (who is always gentle reader friendly)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part.

drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard