Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
okay, carol, you've redeemed yourself! smile good job. smile lois has her memory back, we have a waffy reunion scene, and they're married. too bad supes couldn't take the day off...

will they have another ceremony? they kind of deserve a real one...

oh, and this line...

The elder Kents laughed. Martha leaned against her husband as they stared at the fluttering fabric. "Oh, to be young and able to fly."
evil

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
HOORAY!

They're back together!

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy Your days are numbered, Maxwell Deter. wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
Carol, fantastic! razz Can't wait for the finish. thumbsup Do we get more smoochies???? laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, okay, maybe you're not *entirely* evil... <g>

Nice section, Carol. I liked the dialog at the beginning, where Lois has remembered everything but Clark doesn't know that yet... nice reunion, and that bit with the wedding rings... <snif>

So now all we need to see is 1 Deter's destruction and 2 whatever it is Lois has planned for Clark...

looking forward to the last part!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Very good, Carol smile1

Too bad that Clark has to be away. Looking forward to the surprise party...I think it should be in a teddy, he'd probably appreciate it laugh

More smoochies? They're married... Do you want to move Part 7 to the NFic forum wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful part! drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Woohoo! Lois has her memory back! Granted, I'm reminded of The Muppets Take Manhatten, where Miss Piggy hits Kermit into the chair and he gets his memory back... but that's just me. Now for Clark to get back, and to get Deter where he belongs! dance

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ah, back on track again. smile smile

Like Paul, I adored Martha's line, and Jonathan was so cuuuute. goofy I enjoyed Perry's sympathetic "Clark's going to be a while, isn't he?" comment, which made it clear that he knows CK=S; but considering that he'd backed Sam Lane on the choice of Deter, I'm not so sure he knows how to yodel, after all. evil

Give us MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Carol...

it was wonderful...

Lois and Clark are together smile1

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Carol

A great part! smile1 I really like her conversation with Perry.

I can't wait to see Lois confront Deter. Should be fun!
Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,

I'm loving this! I finally made time to read the first 4 parts yesterday, and I couldn't believe that I'd decided to read a WiP and it was one that had ended at a particularly evil spot! wink
I was very relieved to see the next part had been posted!

I'm so glad that Lois is back to her old self and got rid of Dr Deter!

And Perry knows! hyper

Sorry, blush its just that one of my minor loves is a 'revelation but not' for one of the supporting characters, much like you've done with Perry here, so I got rather excited! smile

Loriel (who might manage to wait patiently for the last part! wink )

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awwwwwwwww, Carol, what a sweet segment. I was almost expecting to see the end at the bottom as you resolved all the major issues, but of course there's still Deter to sort out - hope Lois drop kicks him good. wink

Looking forward to the final segment.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well, Lois has her memory back, and everything's all wonderful and waffy...

The perfect time to spring the big wham on everyone. I can just see it now. Lois gets ready to really lay into Deter when... she sees him again and all the prior hypnotic conditioning takes over and she falls madly in love with Max.

Then she and Max run away together (to France?) and she's never seen again. Clark will be bummed.

Tank the Retired (who thinks that if she really wants to make Clark's birthday memorable, then the less planning that may include any outside help or influences the better wink )

Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol,
great part - waffy
and things are back on track
more
soon please
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YAY YAY YAY Great job Carol. I loved the reunion. Max Deter is dead meat! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
now, on to part 6 and the horrible fate of dr deter... razz
So now all we need to see is [...] Deter's destruction...
[...]to get Deter where he belongs!
Can't wait to see what Lois has planned for Deter! evil
I can't wait to see Lois confront Deter. Should be fun!
[...]there's still Deter to sort out - hope Lois drop kicks him good. wink
Max Deter is dead meat!
Gee, and I thought I was blood-thirsty when it came to Dettol... oh, wait -- I am!

So add me to the list of those who would like to see Comet Deter drop-kicked into a high-eccentricity solar orbit -- or worse. evil I particularly want to see Clark get the slime after Debris had the gall to call him "a no-good piece of trash."

Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle.

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, I've obviously been living in a warm climate too long, despite growing up in Canada, but I never thought that she had slipped on a patch of ice!! I've been away from the boards for these past two days, running through all sorts of possible dire scenarios in my head: buried brainwashing from Max pushing itself to the fore, some leftover diabolical something from Lex, who knows what...that's why I'm not an author, I can't come up with ideas and solutions. Ice never occurred to me...

But bless that little patch of ice for jogging the last part of Lois' memories back into place, so that she could say a beautiful line like this:
"There's never been anyone but you for me."
So everything's just about set. Let's clear up all those Superman activities for the rest of the day (better yet, for at least a week), go give Deter exactly what he deserves, and get this honeymoon underway...

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Hi everyone!!! I apologize that I didn't get the next part up Friday - it was an absolutely crazy day and then I had about 15 min computer time over the weekend and had to use that for school stuff :p ~~~.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and I hope the next part is suitable!

CM [who wonders why everyone thinks she ought to have Lois 'get Deter']

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard