Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Vicki Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Under normal circumstances Clark made a point of scanning the spectators for his fellow reporters so as not to duplicate work or have to explain how he got a story without his co-workers being aware of his presence. It was a testament to his physical and mental exhaustion that he failed to do so in this case. Especially since it involved a reporter that truly detested being beaten to a story in general and by Clark Kent in particular.
Now, I wonder who that could be? laugh

Sorry I didn't comment on Part 4, but I just got around to reading it, along with Part 5. Both were very well done.

The line in Part 4 about Clark's superhearing picking up on the sound of dirt hitting his father's coffin had me goofy )

I'm enjoying this story immensely. thumbsup

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Enter Lois, stage right! Hurray! laugh

Congrats on making this Clark so *honest*... It always annoyed me to see Clark taking advantage of his secret i.d. to get his position at the DP. He didn't do it in LnC, and while he did do it here in your story, it was reluctantly and only when Perry gave him no choice.

You might want to watch some of your sentences, Michael. They drift towards run-on on occasion.

Your final line makes it clear that your Lois will be much like LnC's Lois - she hates to lose to anything. I hope we'll see some signs of friendship in there, too. smile

Hazel, who is looking forward to MORE!

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi

Great part. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Michael

I've just caught up with this story. thumbsup

I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I can't wait to see what happens, especially Clark's first meeting with Lois.
Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Michael
just caught up
great story - coming along nicely
merry

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey,
Nice to have a story from the Silver Age of comics. I really love John Byrne's reinvention of Superman, especially because the Kents are still alive, but it's always nice to read something that touches on your childhood. Somewhere in my basement I have Action Comics "Superman under the Red Sun!"!!!

Now if you're following in those footsteps, this Lois is going to suspect that he is Superman and will do all kinds of crazy stunts to prove that he is (putting herself in danger to force Clark to change to Superman!)

Can't wait !! Post again soon

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard