Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hazel Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I could get used to this daily posting thing. smile

LOL at Jon's eyebrows, and I'm glad he had the talk with Clark even if it seemed to bounce off his invulnerable lunkheaded skin. smile I can't say I'm happy that you're going with the Silver Age version of Jon and Martha's deaths (no easy time travel to explain it, is there?), and I had no idea this Mordru guy is that Clark referenced as possibly killing him; but hey, it's your story line, and it looks all good. Especially the dumping Lana bit. laugh

I was a little taken aback at Clark's passionate comment that his biology has changed since he set foot on Earth. He knows this how? I also was a bit surprised to see Clark, as a teen, worrying about the possibility of having children. I understand his angst factor is more vamped up than most teens, but I would expect him to be more worried about relationships than progeny at this point.

Loved the line about "winding up his spine." You do know how to employ a good turn of phrase. smile

Bring on Metropolis! Tomorrow would be fine, or even today. wink

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ha! goofy Don't worry, this is a Lois and Clark fic. I just figured since I chose pre-crisis (pre-John Byrne for the non-comic readers) for my playground that I would be true to the history as much as possible (at least the history I have no interest in mucking up wink )

For those who weren't kids during the 70's Lana did indeed grow up to be a journalist. And her father's name was Martin not Lewis and his profession was Archeology Professor not Meteor Cushin. laugh

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Moving along nicely, Michael.

As someone who grew up with Superman comics of the late fifties, sixties and seventies (and eighties, and nineties, and...), anyway, I'm quite familiar witht the Superboy/Superman you are presenting.

Looking forward to Clark's arrival in Metropolis.

Tank (who believes that Modru was one of the villians that Superboy fought while on his adventures in the 30th century as a member of the Legion of Super Heroes)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard