Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Well, since everyone will be watching the Superbowl, I figured it would be okay to post this now. I figure no one will see this till tomorrow anyway.

As is normal, comments can go here.

Tank (who hopes the wham lovers will not be too disappointed that no one actually got shot)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Luthor is trying to kill Lois(it has to be Luthor). Alice in the picture?! smile1 Clark is finally asking questions, but my guess is that Lois won't tell him everything, if she does, Jenny won't be very happy.

Post next part soon!!!

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
"Lois?" he asked. "Who would want to kill you?"

"Would you like the list chronologically, or alphabetically."
Hee! Soooo Lois. smile

I'm glad that you're at least making sure the other principals are happy, even if it looks like this Lois is going to have to meet a bass player before she finds any happiness. goofy And I'm also glad that, despite your usual scorn, you've given this Clark a bit of intelligence. He's not just letting Lois steamroll over him with vague allusions and references. Good for him!

Superbowl? What's that? laugh Give us MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Kerth
Kerth
Hmmm... Luthor's trying to kill Lois? confused

Or is an unexpected guest? wink

Jose thumbsup

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble

"You just don't get it, do you?" Her finger jabs corresponded with her words. "I'm doing this for you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. This nuclear missile plan of the government is futile. It won't work."

"How do you know that?"

"I... I just do, okay. I'm just trying to protect you. If we can't find some other way to move, or break up that asteroid, the planet will only have one chance... you."
Oops. eek

"Look, Lois, you obviously know something here that I don't. And I'm tired of this guessing game when it comes to you. What do you know about this, and me?" He reached out and grabbed her by the shoulder. "And how do you know it?"

Lois shook off his hand. "What I know is - you have the capability to go out and smash that rock to bits. But I also know that it won't be without risk."

Clark shook his head. "Uh ah. I'm not letting you off this time. You are going to tell me how it is that you seem to know so much about me. And how all this seems to be more like a memory to you than a new experience." He could swear that he saw shock in her eyes. He had hit on some nerve.
Another, oops. eek

"This kind of thing comes with the territory. Let's just get back inside. For all that's happened today, we still don't have any story for tomorrow's edition."

Clark was confused by her attitude, but decided to follow her anyway. "Lois?" he asked. "Who would want to kill you?"

"Would you like the list chronologically, or alphabetically."
I'll put my bet on Luthor. thumbsup

More ASAP, Please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Whew, sorry I haven't commented after the last few sections. Got side-tracked by real life, and I've finally got the energy to read fic again instead of just homework.

It's interesting how you're switching events around, having Nightfall after the gangsters. It doesn't surprise me that Jenny is excited about Superman, but I wonder how she'll react once Superman is out in full force. And poor Clark, getting pulled along and pushed into saving the world from this woman who knows more than she's letting on! I can't wait to see what happens next, and how Clark reacts to Lois's story.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
OK Tank now you have to find out some way to write Jenny out of the story. After all, she knows about Clark's secret and if he dumps her for Lois, you know what they say about a woman "scorned"!!!

Maybe Lois has a brother in this ALT=WORLD??? A younger brother??? Good looking, more Jenny's age? Just a thought....

Perry is going to marry Alice. Lois has to be with Clark. It's in the stars. I don't care WHICH Clark...(her husband would be my first choice but I guess that's not going to happen)...
please make it happen?

I anxiously await #5.....

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Thanks for the comments. It's nice to know that a few of the gentle readers have been able to stay awake so far.

I could post the next part tonight... or, I could wait until tomorrow. I'll have to think about it.

Tank (who hopes that he doesn't run out of buffer before he actually finishes this)

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I've been so busy I haven't had the time to read as much fic as I'd like, but I've been peeking at this one, Tank. I'm lobbying for a happy ending for Lois. smile1

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard