Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Although I'm not a comic fan, I'm expecting how this is going to develop smile

Jose smile1

P.S. Edit the subject of the post to indicate that there are more parts smile

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Point taken and mission accomplished wink

Thanks!

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown
Top Banana
Top Banana
Michael,

I love this story! thumbsup

Finally, Part 1 ends at just the right place. We see how fortunate Clark is to have been raised by Jonathan and Martha.
They provided the perfect balance of patience, encouragement, and moral guidance. The boy’s nature provided the rest.
And, of course, Clark's entrance into the room in his red, blue, and yellow suit.

MORE!!!!

By the way, although the first episodes of Lois & Clark were excellent, and I really did like the "Lois' suggestion to bring a change of clothes leads Clark to invent Superman" idea, I was always bothered by the fact that Clark stepped off the bus wearing glasses. If there was no Superman, why was Clark wearing glasses? (Yes, I know many fanfics have attempted to explain that, but it always bothered me.) What is the point of this long-winded paragraph? Just that I have no problem with Clark becoming Superman before he gets to Metropolis. (I'm assuming from Jose's comment that this is what happened in the comics, but I've never read a Superman comic book, so I don't know.)

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Michael,
good beginning
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard