Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Nicely done. This whole senario is believeable and I'm waiting to see where you go with this. laugh The argument isn't forced, it's very natural. I'm (im)patiently waiting for the next part.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wow, great story!! Well written, interesting and really exiting. Can't wait for more! thumbsup

Hmm… I have to admit, I really wish this little boy that Clark is his father. And if he is, then Clark should take care of him to protect Robin. If the boy gets Clarks superpowers and he lives with another family, Robin and also Clark’s secret could be in danger.
Lois is a strong woman she can handle the situation if she has the time to adjust. And she has a good heart so I believe she will love any child of Clark.

Ines smile

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark took a breath and went on. “Yes, Lois, I have indulged in the pleasures of intimacy. But no, I can’t say I regret any of it. It’s not something I did outside the two relationships I've told you about simply because I didn’t feel like I was with the right person. And by the way you’re acting, it’ll be a long damn time before I experience that release again because I seemed to have found the wrong person again!”
Argh! The things that just pop out of Clark's mouth...I want to smack him across the head sometime. However...that was one great fight, and it's interesting (as opposed to the show) now that Clark has a bit of a checkered past.

Looking forward to more!
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Just echoing what Jen said above here. smile But I noticed that he slammed the car door in anger. That jerked me out of the story as I got concerned as to the condition of the car door. smile

But it's a great part. As of now, I cannot see the possibility of Clark *not* adopting Robin if the tests proved positive. Even if the adoption family (Sanders?) likes Robin. Unless he becomes open to the idea of sharing his secret with them.

What's your posting schedule going to be like?

twins
metwin1

Columnist
Columnist
Sorry I didn't comment on feedback in the other post. It's been quite a week! It rained Sunday, then the temperature dropped way below freezing. So guess what? The rain froze and everything iced over! We just thawed out enough to get power back. But I'm still cold! hyper

More soon, please!
More ASAP, please
What's your posting schedule going to be like?
I can't make any promises, but I'll try to post as quickly as I can. Hopefully a couple of times a week.

Robin, this looks .. WOW
I hope that's good. I know this premise might not appeal to everyone; there are those who don't like the idea of Clark losing his virginity to anyone but Lois. However, I feel this could just easily have happened as any other scenario we've seen.

I'm hooked
dance

I'm so excited to see this on the boards!
Me, too!

Good to see you posting again
Good to be posting again! Now if I could just figure out how to get my muse to cooperate for my new story. party all night long!

Thanks again for reading and especially for offering feedback. I can't wait to read your thoughts as this story progresses!

SQD

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice part 2..very juicy!

I agree that this premise is very interesting. I love when we get a story that shows these characters in a completely different, yet totally believable light.

Keep it coming, I like this ALOT! thumbsup

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. help

I think is Clark's child and he should take responsibility. Lois need to cried a little and clear her mine. She love Clark and he come with a bonus. laugh They need to take thing slow, one step at a time.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Ohh!! More!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I'm DEFINITLEY still interested in your story!! What a question?!

Great part. clap
I guess, it'll take Lois some time to adjust to that situation, especially considering her feelings about having kids. But I'm sure sooner or later she will be ok with it. At least I hope so.
Well, that is IF the boy really is Clark's son. confused

Please post the next part soon, I'll be waiting eagerly.

Julia

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm loving this story smile !!! It's so Lois to react the way she did smile1 , but Clark razz ? I don't think she is a horrible person and I think Clark was being cruel:

And by the way you're acting, it'll be a long damn time before I experience that release again because I seemed to have found the wrong person again!”
Lois had to admit the child bothered her as well. How was she going to deal with that? She and Clark were supposed to be planning a wedding. Now they may be shopping for toys and sneakers. Was that something she wanted? Could she, would she, stay with Clark if this child was his? She was startled when she realized she couldn't answer that question
A child is surprising for him but it has a different and more profound impact on Lois, after all the world is Clark's priority more often than not and if he does have a child, Lois will be in third place, at best. So I understand why she would feel insecure. And considering his tendency to lie about himself, Lois has all the reasons to feel hurt and angry. Of course it's nobody's fault.

Post next part soon thumbsup !!!

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Features Writer
Features Writer
SQD
great part
sorry I'm late in responding
merry

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I just read parts 1 and 2. This is an interesting premise, Robin. They've got just a few issues to work through, don't they? Looking forward to seeing part 3.
jump LaurieD

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Robin

I've just read the first two parts. smile
They're extremely well-written. thumbsup

The premise is very intriguing and I look forward to seeing where this is headed.

Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard