T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Part two is up.

Have at it.

Tank (who hopes by posting earlier in the evening he can avoid putting anyone to sleep)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Worth the wait.

I love your Cat. She's fun and smart and the perfect foil for Lois. Your Jenny makes me smile, but she's effective and I can see and understand her relationship with Clark.

But your two big threads, Luthor and Nightfall, are absolutely fascinating. I can't wait to see how they unfold.

Some favorites:

In the middle of the action you give us this gem:
Clark ran his hand through his hair. Lois felt a small twitch in her heart at the sight of such a familiar gesture.
And this is a great line to go out on:

"There is one hope." Lois' voice was calm. "Clark."
Really nice. I'm hooked.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting Tank. I am looking forward to more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Good part Tank!! I like this Cat!! smile

Is Jenny going to follow the fate of other Jimmy O in your fics? :p

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Tank you have me hooked. I have to admit, the ALT-Clark and ALT-Lois stories are my favorites for some reason. I know this Clark is younger than Lois so as much as I would like to see them together at the end...I don't know....I get the feeling ALT=Lois is still alive and was bought out by Lex for some yet unknown reason. HMMMM
I look forward to #3!!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great first two parts, Tank, and who says this Lois has to end up with this Clark? LOL at how she didn't expect Jimmy to make a pretty girl, but he did. I only hope Jenny doesn't get killed by any convenient WHAMs along the way! goofy

Regarding that great final line here: I wonder how much this Lois remembers of her own Nightfall. Did she ever go back and put two and two together and realize just how close they came to disaster then? Supes messed up royally, and I sure hope Lois has a better plan than having a complete novice slam fists first into such a huge rock!

Great fun to see Lois pragmatically using her own alt-knowledge to guide Clark, and I look forward to seeing Luthor's part in this. Give us MORE and soon!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Thanks to the gentle readers who haven't fallen asleep yet.

Welcome aboard, Hazel.

Tank (who reminds Jose, that he's never killed Jimmy in any 'official' story, he just tends to ignore him)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard