Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10023 01/24/04 08:17 PM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A strong, but familiar voice spoke from beyond. "Get your slimy hands off my wife, Luthor!"

Lex turned around, only to face a solid fist rising in the air, heading towards his face...
Yes! dance That really made my day, hah. It's a shame that they had to expose the marriage so soon, but I'll be darned if Luthor's going to get away with that silly charade. I'm looking forward to the next part!

Jen smile

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
Yay!! WL is back!! clap

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

I like the logic of them going back to the Planet rather than going to the Star where Perry is, but somehow I think they are in for a few 'problems'.

It may be satisfying to see Clark get 'medivel' with Lex, I'm not sure that will have been the brightest move.

Tank (who thinks this fic has reached a point where the sh*t hits the fan)

Merriwether
Merriwether
Yes! More WL! thumbsup

Yes! They're working together, as a unit! clap

YES! Clark's gonna kill Lexy, and he's not gonna need no steenkin' superpowers neither! [Linked Image]

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I've been reading this tale and it is delightful. It is not finished.
What\'s love TOC

Even unfinished it is a delight to read.

Missy,

I hope you do get back on the boards someday and finish it.

However it is delightful as is.

A loud crack and a blinding flash filled the sky, and the boat lurched. Lois cried out as she felt the hair on her head tingle with electricity. They had been hit by lightning!
It is canon that lightning somehow allows others gain Superman's powers.

"I've narrowed down the probable cause of your problems down to the gene that makes your ability to transpose the sun's rays into superpowers. It seems that it has been damaged."
"The kryptonite radiation seemed to be on the right wavelength to shake apart a key chemical in the processing of sunlight - the Kryptonian analog of chlorophyll. The chemical could be slowly replaced, but this exposure also damaged the enzymes that produce the chemical. Those enzymes may, or may not be replaceable."
So perhaps the lightning switched on this process again and in a few weeks Clark will be Super again.
smile1

No matter it is a delightful read as it is. smile

Framework4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard