clap That scamp! Hilarious. I didn't catch it at first until I saw Jug, Betty, and Veronica. laugh

But I do wonder about Lois and Clark's PDA at work...
Hattie was speechless. Finally she managed to say, simply, “Wow,” in a hushed tone.

Lois had a dreamy expression at the memory as she said, “Don’t worry, it wasn’t all bad. That living room was the first place that Superman took me air dancing,” and she sighed at the memory. Smiling she looked back at Clark. “That was a special night.”

Clark smiled as he also remembered. He moved over and put his arms around Lois’ waist as he said, “Yes, yes it was.” As he was finishing his statement, he kissed the side of Lois’ neck. As he did, Lois sighed and tilted her head aside to give him more room to continue. He was more than happy to oblige her.

After almost a minute he stopped, Lois finally opened her eyes and with a dreamy look, Lois added, “I almost always left the back window in the living room unlocked,” She looked over her shoulder at Clark again, “just in case a certain superhero wanted to stop by.”
Come on, guys. Hattie's still in the room. I'm sure you can get a room at the Lexor if you can't wait to get home! That must have been darn uncomfortable for Hattie. Close family friend or not, no one wants to intrude on THAT. LOL.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.