Hi mozartmaid!

So I just got back from a long trip over the holidays and I have horrible jetlag.
[Linked Image]

Lois had flown in from a journalism conference in Los Angeles two days ago, and yet she still couldn’t get back on her regular schedule.
So, I’m guessing trips to tropical islands via Superman Express are out, then?

She managed to get through Monday all right on two cups of coffee, and even splurged on two real sugars in each. Clark had raised an eyebrow at that, but her glare had shut him up.
laugh
CLARK: I never mess with a blurry-eyed Lois. Or a Lois splurging on chocolate if the last time I’ve seen her this chocolaty has been 28 days ago.

But Lois insisted that the best way to beat jetlag was to jump into the time zone you land on. Sink or swim, just like in life.
Actually, I read this in a novel. If you go west, push on to the next sleepcycle. Same goes for going east, too. Although, when I fly east, I always try to get a redeye for the transatlantic leg. That way, I get to sleep in the night and get breakfast on the plane in the morning.

She got up and got a glass of water, pacing in her apartment as she worried over the fact that she needed to be up in four hours…no, now three.
[Linked Image] Even more annoying. Every once in a while, sleep just won’t come. No jetleg. No real excitement the day before or after. Just hyper [Linked Image]

Disappointed, she turned to go back into her apartment. She noticed a note on her door.
Would have been awkward had the door fallen shut.

Then, Lois had a thought. She shook her head and laughed out loud.

“Okay, now I know I am tired,” she said. Because this thought was really absurd.

What if Clark was Superman?
Oops?

Time to get some sleep!
Oooh! I like that idea.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.