Hello Ultra Lucille and Virginia,

Thanks for taking the time to read my story and leave feedback on such a busy day. smile

UL, You picked out some of my favourite lines in the story. Thank you. smile

And although I wrote the ending for L&C, part of me was seeing George Reeves giving a fourth-wall-breaking wink to the camera.

Virginia wrote:
So, in this alt-dimension where Lois was never into Lex (or vice versa) did Lois and Clark date sooner, or were they curled up together watching TV as friends? Clearly, he still hasn't informed her of his other persona, yet. Why did SM only hear the alarms from the places the college students broke in, but not those across town? Were they closer? Did they have better security? Did he have the security disabled where the 'real' robbery was taking place?
Lois and Clark were just friends at this point. Clark hadn't heard the other alarms because they were too far away. Lex made a point of having the real robberies be far across town from the diversions. Ironically, once Clark realized that, it made it easier for him to catch the real robbers, since he could narrow the scope of his patrol quite a bit.

“No it wasn’t. They were in the SFC. They already wanted to throw themselves at Superman. Asabi just gave them the freedom to do what they wanted. And even if he hadn’t, I’ll bet Superman has all kinds of women begging him to be with them.”
So, is Lois denying that she was already ready to throw herself into Clark's arms when exposed to Revenge?
Oops... I meant for Jimmy to have said that line, but when I went back just now to re-read what I had written, I can see how it would look as though Lois were speaking. I just prefaced the quoted sentences with "Jimmy disagreed" in the story to make it clearer. Thanks for catching that.

I've a feeling this story will remain a one-shot, but who knows what else my muse will dream up? Even if she gives me some more ideas, I probably wouldn't be able to write them up (unless they were for truly super-short stories) before the summer. I'll let her mull on the challenge and Bizarro challenge topics.(My thanks to you and Queen of the Capes for coming up with them.)

So out of curiosity: My story clearly fits with the title of the August challenge, but I'm blind with regard to what the specifics of that challenge will be; does it fit in with the details of the challenge, as well?

Joy,
Lynn