Yep, if Lois wasn't alive, I'd say that Hattie was her reincarnation. clap What a fun character!

I was a little confused by this line in Hattie's story:
In this, the latest in a series of bombings of the downtown precincts, 10 people lost their lives and 3 more were seriously hurt with life threatening injuries.
As it made me think that the bombing were happening in police precincts (i.e. stations), and made me wonder if people were trying to release people from jail. I'm guessing by the rest of the story that's not what you meant. I've never heard this word used to describe neighborhoods outside of crime / police shows and never in a story in a paper, so I'm a bit confused by its prominent use here. It sounds like a term only used by police and emergency personnel and not the general public.

Great summary of the last Hattie story and putting us back to speed. Hattie and JJ aren't dating already, are they? That seems awfully quick. I thought you said she was annoyed by him (as Lois was to Clark) when they were first partnered together.

Graham Kerr! clap What a fun culinary reference. I used to watch his cooking show. It was lots of fun. laugh I can't imagine Bobby "Bigmouth" having kids, even if I did marry him off in one of my stories.

If the bombings only happen on "Main St" why doesn't Hattie mention that in her story? Or have they not discovered that link yet? Are all the other bombings car bombs, or just this one? I, too, am a bit lost on the bomber's M.O. Why isn't there a super patrolling Main St. if that's where the bomber strikes? (Or is that Kam-El's area of town?)

How is Lois going to expect to get her editing work done if she's "guarding" Hattie? Oh, right, she's co-editor with Clark. Never mind.

/Psst. You also forgot to include the part number on your subject header/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.