John: Thank you for the FDK. smile1
That would be below his level of dealing with anyone.
But she told him she couldn't accept expensive items from people she reported on.

He was trying to mark her on multiple levels.
LEX: Doesn't every woman want to have a Lex on them?

See this is why it is driving Clark so crazy.
LOIS: He really needs to get control of that jealous streak and trust me more.

Clark:It looks like a luxury item to me. It is more than I could afford to give Lois, especially these days, after being robbed so many times.
LOIS: You can give me love, which is much more valuable than anything Lex could ever give me.
CLARK: Well, when she puts it that way...

Only a slight exageration.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

So is this Jason's father or brother?
Father. I thought it looked weird to have Lois say the "old man", she's more PC than that.

This story is really focusing a lot on watches.
It wasn't supposed to. Sorry. blush

<crying> that they had a falling out.
Well, Clark did open his mouth and accuse Lois of selling out for a watch.

<sad> that she shut the door in his face.
She is Mad Dog Lane and Clark did do the above.

I think you want to say "landlord must have let". Or I guess you could shorten it to "must've".
Thanks. Fixed.

I think you want to say "for a short".
That one's fixed too. Thanks.

I like how we get better continuity with changes in one episode still affecting things from other episodes.
Thank you. Since this is all one story the continuity is supposed to be there. (Okay, the same could be said of a TV show...)

I hope Superman stops by while she is not wearing the watch.
But Lois said for Clark NOT to have Superman stop by, because Mr. Law and Justice would take Eugene to jail.

I was more wondering if it could pinpoint what room in her apartment she was in. That seems more Luthor's style.
If it could tell if Lois was in her apartment or at the landlord, it could also tell which room of her apartment she was in.

Somehow I think this would sound better as "vigilant with strangers".
I changed it to "vigilant for strangers" since I already have another 'with' in the sentence.

But the easier she makes it, the quicker he is in place to get caught, and the sooner she gets her investigation done, and the sooner she can be fully back in Clark's arms. So shouldn't she not try to resist?
But she doesn't want it so easy, that Eugene is caught in her apartment, or that the Voyeur sees another man staying at her apartment and she loses her source completely.

Except then they were not both thinking the other might be close to cheating on them, and they were not pretending not to be madly in love with each other.
Hence the 'almost'. He's trying to be optimistic here.

So is she not wearing the watch, or has he managed to ignore it?
CLARK: Gee, thanks for reminding me!

I was so hoping he would conveniently forget this date.
So, we should just let Carpenter run the DP into the ground?

Or Lois could give him a wallet. Maybe then he would be less mad about her getting a watch from Luthor.
help I'm sorry Spoilage Police have notified me that my previous sentence might have been too revealing. My apologies.

Thank you for reading and commenting. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.