Darth Michael: Well, only if you consider Ancient History to be stuff already on the Archives. Thanks this extra dose of chocolate. smile1

Lois getting pregnant?
CLARK: Gees. Give me a minute. Can I kiss her first?

Probably someone important like a bat or a cat or a blonde ADA.
Nope. Nope. Nope.

Huh. I never expected her to show up.
Really, even after I told you this was another Prankster rewrite?

(btw, you’d think it’s easier to find SFW images of harpies when you google ‘harpy’)
LOIS: Who are you calling a harpy?

He goes for the straight-up naked version?
CLARK: Well, [Linked Image]... um... sometimes, she still has a raincoat on.

So, not up for nookie?
LOIS: Who said that? I didn't say that.
CLARK: /looks at hand in air and slowly lowers it/ [Linked Image]

/Ex-Fiancee back from the dead/
Nope, too soon.

With I-have-no-friends-Lane, yeah, it does.
CLARK: Hey, after seeing her in that harem costume, I made a vow to always be Lois's friend.

Mostly always true. Except for Star Wars. You would *not* want to introduce your little ones to Star Wars via Episode I. Better wait till they’re 8 or 9 and start with Episode IV. Funny story: Back then, I had no idea how my dad knew to also tape ESB one week after SW aired. I mean, the program guide didn’t even link them and it was just a 1-inch long column space reserved for it. Boy, was I surprised.
I don't think E1-3 are suitable for kids at all. Actually, since I don't own E1-3 (nor plan on ever owning them), my kids have only seen and loved E4-6 (original version without added special FX.) But with the LW movies, it's best to watch them in order.

Kyle Griffin visited her in her bedroom?
Worse.
CLARK: eek Lex visited your bedroom?
LOIS: He's dead, remember?
CLARK: /thinks about this/ Still not seeing how that isn't worse.

She certainly feels right at home in his kitchen.
CLARK: I bet she’s very good in the kitchen. [means something other than cooking]
Well, I figure after being Clark's partner for a year and half, she's made herself at home.
CLARK: smile1 Yeah, Clark. Making love with me would totally tick off mommy dearest! Let's do it!
CLARK: eek hyper clap That's the one.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.