And people wonder why I like the small town life. LOL. Yikes! That's a lot of crime. I hope it's gotten better since then. (Of course, it wasn't until I moved into the country that I learned the gang problem wasn't only a city problem anymore. eek )

So, M&J are staying permanently in Metropolis and not going to try to head back to the hole once named Smallville? That will be a huge adjustment. I doubt it will be permanent unless they find something else to occupy their time. I'm sure the Kents and Whites will have a grand time sharing a house together.

I liked you showing Jimmy standing up to Perry. Go Jimmy! I don't remember much of what happened to him from your first story, but I'm glad Nightfall had one positive aspect (besides romance). Perry does have the tendency to bark before listening.

Yes, I could see the Kents have difficulty proving themselves undead. thumbsup Do they really have such a negative view on Batman? Isn't he trying to help Gotham as Superman did Metropolis? It would be funny to find out that Superman and Batman were already friends, only Clark hadn't told anyone, so they bump into one another and Superman doesn't remember. That might give the greatest detective a bit of a clue on who Superman might be during the daytime. I like the idea of Superman taking a page out of Batman's playbook and only working at night with the exception of big emergencies and accidents. That will make his disappearances from the office seem less noticeable.

It's interesting that they said that it was the Kryptonite gas which fried Clark's brain. Is that how they're going to get around both of them having no memories?

Can't wait to see how you'll pull this rabbit out of the hat!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.