-- continuation of response to Michael's FDK --
But he thinks that all the time. What she actually needs is someone to distract Clark.
LOIS: <<Easter related thought>> How about you take Clark for a trip to Vegas. I don’t know, tell him you want to get married or something. Just keep him away from Metropolis for a week or so.
Yeah, that would really smooth out the bumps in their relationship, wouldn't it?

Her own. This is about Clark. And she’s the only one allowed to hunt him down and skin him alive.
[Linked Image]

Strand her on a Caribbean island with only a single house, fresh water, foot, and a biiig bed next to a couch?
Oh, so you've seen the first Breaking Dawn/Twilight (honeymoon) movie, have you? She gets the big bed, and he gets the couch, right? Or are you referring to Joan's story? <<same scenario>>

So she can put Clark on a leash once he starts thinking ‘Kill. Luthor. Kill. Luthor. Kill. Luthor.’
CAT: /looks in her closet/ With or without spiked collar?

Well, the female friend of my boyfriend is my frenemy?
Sounds about right.

LOIS: What does she mean by that that’s a stupid plan?
It's based on Clark's model?

So, Cat will be in bed together with Lex and Lois, but between Lex and Lois?
LEX: Well, if it's the only way Lois will accept coming into my bed. <<shrugs>> How can I say no?

LOIS: NO! Ewwwww!

So, there’s going to be a bit of a spanking in there in her future?
MRS. COX: hyper I have a future with Lex?

NIGEL: I would never be impolite to a higher-up I might one day end up shooting in the back.
It really is the only way to go up in a criminal organization.

“Excellent. Make sure nobody else arrives, who has read the Daily Planet or heard LNN reports. Shut and lock the main doors within a half-hour,” Lex informed him.

ER: <<shock>>
Hmmmm. One of my Betas had the same reaction. Really, shocked?

Plus, some of them have lady parts.
LEX: /lighting cigar/ Correction: pretty and young*, lady parts.
*Lex means between the ages of 18-30.

LEX: What do you mean, I make people jumpy?
NIGEL: Uh....
NIGEL: Sir, are you saying that I should get off your balcony railing then?

So, no delegating of doing Lois, then, huh?
NIGEL appears disappointed, as does Mrs. Cox.

But what if she’s not willing?
LEX: Really, Michael, she'll be sleeping with *me*! What's not to love?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.