I can see why Clark thinks that Lois thinks he's Superman, but I got the impression that's not what she's thinking. I figured that Lois saw the guy fall off Clark's balcony and assumed it was Clark. That's why she's crying, not her ankle. She's saying Clark's name repeatedly because she's upset and dazed that he's apparently dead, and she kisses Superman because she's emotionally vulnerable. After all, she didn't come right out and say that she knows CK==SM; that's just what Clark is assuming, and we all know how bad assumptions are.

On second thought, if she really saw someone fall from Clark's balcony, she would have run over to see who it was and what happened and get help. Unless she's just that dazed and in shock. Hmm... I thought I had it figured out. I'm not so sure anymore. But, of course, that just makes me eager for the next installment! smile

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)