The patterns are emerging. Alt is turning into Blue Saphire Alt2 (since for some reason you've been called Lois's home dimension Alt2, as well) with the exception that Leslie Luckabee's a player. I don't remember that from Vol 3. That should be an interesting change.

So, now they are returning to another dimension where nobody knows, but that SW exists. Let's hope the remember that fact when they return. I'm a bit surprised that there hasn't been more of an uproar about Superman marrying in the tabloids of Alt-dimension. Maybe there have been, but it wasn't a major factor of this story so not mentioned. Right? wink

I'm glad to see that Mayson and Lois are not out of the prostitution racket. I'm surprised they didn't do much of a follow-up on the dropped name of "Leslie" earlier, or that Clark hadn't bumped into Leslie in one of his Herculean tasks / dimensional travels (i.e. saving Lois from getting frozen for yet a second time).

Only five more parts left. Leslie, plus a visit to the other dimension. Hmmmm. Why do I think we'll be see more of alt-Clark and his wife come Vol. 6 or 7? wink

Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think you meant to say "boy" in that line.
psst. "buy"

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.