Originally posted by Morgana:
Yippee!
I'm glad you liked it. smile

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[QB] One chapter left? With this kind of ending? How? [Linked Image]
If I need to, I'll add an extra chapter, but based on my outline, one chapter should be enough.

Doesn't Lex know Clark's secret identity? I'm glad Lex didn't tell the other villians what he knew.
Fortunately for Clark, Lex wasn't able to deduce his secret identity. Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Flash weren't so lucky, though.

This pilot had successfully found the island, and now, he was taking Lex and his friends there.
I think you mean "associates" here instead of friends. These people aren't Lex's "friends".
True. Assossiates makes more sense. I'll remember that when I make edits to the story.

So Clark knows Lois has been working a huge story. I'm sorry Lois felt the need to out The Martian. It will make Clark less willing to tell her the truth about Superman.
Interesting you should mention this. I originally had a scene in this chapter that dealt with that, but I decided to move it to the last chapter.

glad you came back and aren't leaving us hanging without an ending. Thanks!
Your welcome. I've been extremely busy , but I really didn't want to abandon this story and leave the readers without an ending.

Originally posted by John Lambert: I liked the Lois and Clark interaction section the best. Lois messing up chicken soup was just classic.
That was one of my favorite scenes to write. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably have the last chapter finished by the end of the weekend. smile