John: Sorry about the delay in answering FDK. It's been a crazy week RL wise. I'll catch up a little tonight, but I'd like to get some writing done too.

Clark:Well, I just hope she does not circle back to where she started.
clap That would've been funny.

Positive Reader: Time and distance both seem larger when you are running away.

Negative Reader: No, she is going in circles.
Combination of both?

Fortunantly Trask's underlings were not as crazy as they could be.
Or competent.

They arn't paid enough to go on suicide missions.
clap Er… yeah. And everyone wonders why Clark doesn’t talk about his past.

<Commenter needed to find his eyes and put them back inside his head> Did Lois die?
Not the last time I looked, but then again… this is Lois.

This seems to be true in all universes.
The outside world may affect the change in universe, but who the person really is, doesn’t change.

So he does know who Barbie's biological father is.
[Linked Image]

So she did not tell him, and evidently tried her best to make him think said child was his.
LANA: It *could* have been his.

Clark: Maybe this Lana is worse than the one from my universe. Notice I made sure to not imply any direct connection to any Lan.
Yes, he doesn’t like to this of his dimension’s Lana as “his Lana”.

Had they caught them going too far and decided they did not want a grandchild any time soon, or was there some other reason they disliked Walt? Oh, I guess he is just the son of a farmer, with no real prospects.
Hank is also comes from farming family. They didn’t like Walt a) farmer, b) jerk, and c) how he treated their daughter.

No wonder the Harris campaign agaisnt the Irigs worked.
Walt was universally disliked, the Irig family was not.

Walt does sound like a Neanderthal. Does he treat all women as objects?
WALT: Well, Rachel was no Lana.

Good thing Hank has much more progressive attitudes towards woman than does Walt. Otherwise there might have been more people die that night.
RACHEL: I wished I had just walked. What’s the worst that would have happened? Blisters?

I wonder if this is "over her objections" or just without telling her. My guess is the later, at least until Rachel was able to figure out where exactly they were headed in the dark.

Rachel:You weresupposed to turn left of Millerman Road to get to my house.

Walt: We arn't going to your house right now.

Rachel:I am not going to give you a kiss.

Walt:That's OK. I am going to kiss Lana. Hank might kiss you if you are lucky.

Rachel:Over my dead body.
It was probably more of:

WALT: Hey, Rachel, let’s leave prom. It’s boring. I know of a party.

RACHEL: I don’t know. I told my folks we were going to the Prom, not to any parties.

WALT: Hey, live a little. It’s just a party. It’s not like I’m going to keep you out all night. We’ll just stop by. If it isn’t your style, I’ll take you home.

RACHEL: Well…

WALT: Come on! It’ll be fun!

What? You expect Walt to be honest?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.