Thanks for all the comments, everyone. I'm glad you're sticking around, even if Clark is still stalling. He's trying, really he is ... Lois just keeps thwarting him at every opportunity. <g>

Maria asked,
Why Lois don't get the change in Clark's mood and conversation?
and Jose agreed,
And she hasn't hinted a bit... that last part about the advantadges of having Superman in the newsroom... was like saying: "Superman works as journalist!!!"
LOL Maria and Jose. Trust me, she realizes something is up ... she just thinks it means something else completely. wink

Gerry supposed,

Well, now we're getting to the part that I can relate to, and therefore, could have acted as an inspiration. There are some wonderful lines already, some have even been mentioned before inlcluding the one that had me (rotfl)
quote:
"OK, I get it ... you want me to seduce Superman to advance our careers. You had me going there for a minute, Clark." She laughed out loud. "I've heard of sleeping with the boss, but this is ridiculous!"
LOL, Gerry. The line you quoted is fantastic, but I have to give credit where it is due -- Pam Jernigan threw it at me as a joke during one of our brainstorming sessions and I laughed so hard I had to work it into the story. Ain't it great to have brilliant BRs? smile

And as for all the cries for Clark to quit stalling, I guess that applies to me, as well. smile Part 6 coming up!

Kathy