To kick off more feedback...

First, I'd like to address a question. Having little to no knowledge of LV, and not knowing the characters...
“Mike, handle this,” the radio squawked. As a part of the undercover-security force, Mike stepped into the picture with his tie flapping, put his hand to the side of the machine, palmed the weight, and then he talked to the young woman. By the time the uniformed security guard arrived, Mike had her standing up and the three of them disappeared from view.
Is this Mike? As in Mike Delfino? hyper Or is it just another Las Vegas character? (I certainly hope it is Mike from DH, I loved him too. laugh )

And I loved this part, too.
As they exited the store, Clark leaned over and whispered in Lois’ ear, “well, well, we go away for a work-related convention and take off our wedding rings before the beginning of the convention? Naughty, naughty girl! Shacking up with your work partner in Las Vegas? Wonder what your husband or my wife would say about this?”
clap Fantastic! I presume this is so there's no differentiation between Lois and Clark and their counterparts, but it's still wickedly fun. evil

Good chapter!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain