“Video, work and home, history.
clap Wouldn’t’ the hospital staff be kind of required to look for him? Or did Lois write a bad expose about them?

He turned around and smiled nervously at her, watching as her expression went from angry to relieved to angry again.

“Where have you been?” she growled.
laugh

“I see they haven’t given you anything for the pain yet,” Clark retorted.
Clark!

“I asked for you by name, requested that they look for you, and they told me they couldn’t find you,” she said, her eyes getting damp from tears.
They probably put it in the circular filing bin. And isn’t that what the PA system is for?

“You’re my partner, dammit, that makes you family,” she said,
I see, it’s kicking in now. Then again, sharing her byline is far more intimate than sharing her …well… what Lex means.

Do you know that they cut off my jacket and shirt without even a by-your-leave from me?”
laugh It’s ruined anyway.

“It would have been nice for a little warning before my entire chest was shown to everyone in the room,” she said with an annoyed shake of her head.
Oh. And laugh

But the hospital wasn’t the place for those kinds of truth.
Neither are their apartments. How about a hayloft in Kansas?

Unfortunately, without the other confession first, this second admission probably wouldn’t be as warmly received.
[Linked Image] Lois does kind of love you.

Clark found Cat in the OR waiting room when he got there,
Is all of Metropolis showing up?

and she instantly hugged him. He knew he probably shouldn’t have called her,
Aaaaahhh

I figure I better be there with bells on,”
laugh

So, Lex Luthor, huh? Where are they going to find his remains?
Remains?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.